pushrod seals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve wood

i have the super dooper push rod seals back in stock!!!

same price $13.95 for 3 seals,orings,and mounts,plus $5.95 shipping(as many as i can stuff in a small box)

Steve or Chris will the rubber boot fit on the already glued in Dubro plastic mount?

would I need to grind out the old?

Thanks Tim

same price $13.95 for 3 seals,orings,and mounts,plus $5.95 shipping(as many as i can stuff in a small box)

I'll take two sets Steve. Let me know how you would prefer payment.

Thanks,

Glenn

Steve or Chris will the rubber boot fit on the already glued in Dubro plastic mount?

Thanks Tim

i don' know. i bet you can grab that dubro plastic mount with a pair of pliars and pop it right off. they don't stick very well

Steve,

I would like a set of pushrod seals.

Sending paypal

Thanks, Mike

Thanks Tim

i don' know. i bet you can grab that dubro plastic mount with a pair of pliars and pop it right off. they don't stick very well
I could not get Steve's seal over the Dubro plastic mount/ a set of vice grips twisted it right out. Cleaned the outside of the box with Isopropyl Alch.and roughed it up w/ some 180 grit sandpaper/ cleaned again and glued Steves phonelic mount to the box. AHH,life was perfect till my cheap AZZ throttle servo went South:lol: :lol: . Steve's products are VERY NICE- I just gotta quit skimping on cheap servos.

Glenn

Back