• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PT scale hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larcor69

Supporting Member
I am running out of cash and steam, unfortunalty some thing's have to go and this is one of them!! I have kinda kept a build of this hull in the forum, it's almost to the painting stage, hull and hardware cost almost 850.00 not including the work I have into her, I also have the decals from wesleys for it to continue the 2007 Sprit of Detroit theme it's a Phil Thomas T-5 hull modded to take after the Gold cup winning Boat of 2005 and resemble the Sprit of Detroit of 2007, hull is complete with engine mount,Dick Tyndal turn fin,walt Barney 18oz fuel tank,speedmaster rudder and extended strut, all brand new!! it also has an extra set of rear wing's and a front canard wing, all thats left to do is some minor fit and finish then paint!! willing to let her go for quick sale... 600.00 yes,600.00 plus shipping?????????????

U-13 Build 048.jpg

U-13 Build 059.jpg

U-13 Build 047.jpg

U-13 Build 060.jpg

U-13 Build 061.jpg

U-13 Build 039.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan, give me that call I will give you THE deal, we can work with,, and Mark sorry about our plans, I will let your post free up with the Miller!!

I race with Dave, there will be a pic of it sooner or later, I hate to see it go too, just life happens

I was on line when you posted it for sale, you have no idea how close I came to saying I'll take it. :p

One of these days I'll do that boat, like the colors. :D

Sorry to see you letting it go as you were off to a good start with the build. B)

Back