Props for Muck Sport 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keebibear

Ive got an Muck Sport 20 with a Mac .21 and need some prop choices.Original owner was running a K&B and Octura 442 any help would be appreciated.I know my Gas Sport hydro needs lots of torque and runs a longer pipe is this the same with the smaller boats also?I took the motor and pipe setup from my seaducer and its set at 8 inches.How about 2 or 3 blade props?Any setup tips?Thanks

Ive got an Muck Sport 20 with a Mac .21 and need some prop choices.Original owner was running a K&B and Octura 442 any help would be appreciated.I know my Gas Sport hydro needs lots of torque and runs a longer pipe is this the same with the smaller boats also?I took the motor and pipe setup from my seaducer and its set at 8 inches.How about 2 or 3 blade props?Any setup tips?Thanks
The 8 inch pipe may be ok but it probally could be shortened after you get the boat running.

The mac seem to like a bit smaller prop I used a x437/3 prop with success there is a M440 prop that looks good too, but I havent tried it with the mac21.

Phil T

Latest posts

Back