Prop Work

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Fleury

I am in need of some prop work. Who is the best? I have tried to reach out to Chris, but no response?

I would try to get a hold of Mark Sholund (Prop-4 -U). He does all my scale and D hydro props.

Bert Dygert

Todd...

there are alternatives

for my 1/8 scale nitro, Andy Brown did my best props, I'm workign with the CoCr guys on 1/8 scale props now, you probably know Dave Pillado, local distributor in SF

Mark is working a new job and does have limited time...Andy hooked me up pretty quick! And they are beautiful! Like jewelry!

Bob

I like Mark Sholund, Andy Brown, and Eric Canto. They all do excellent work and whoever has the time to help you will do a great job.

Al Hobbs

I am in need of some prop work. Who is the best? I have tried to reach out to Chris, but no response?
Chris Fine ?? lol

All of the previously mentioned will do great work. Jerry Crowther at Seaducer also can do nice prop work.

If your not in a rush- Mark is the man
default_cool.png

Bert,

You might want to start using a different brand of prop on your scale boat. After all the 2nd place district finishes in scale. Sound like you might need some top end speed.
default_tongue.png

See on race day

Doug Shepherd 2014 District 14 Scale Champ....

LOL Doug!

sounds like a fun place to race.....good luck this year guys

Bert,

You might want to start using a different brand of prop on your scale boat. After all the 2nd place district finishes in scale. Sound like you might need some top end speed.
default_tongue.png

See on race day

Doug Shepherd 2014 District 14 Scale Champ....

Doug,

Who beat who last fall, I don't remember??? All I know is I have the 1st Place trophy from the Prop Rider's race and Mike Bird has the pictures.

Doug, Let's bring the "A" game out.

I love stirring the pot. LOL.

Match is all square You won the first race. I won the second.

Till we meet again.

Bert

Bert,

Sounds like you were still at the bar if you got the first place trophy at the Prop Riders race.You might want to take a look at the trophy . All I know what happens in Madison stays in Madison.....

Bert,

Sounds like you were still at the bar if you got the first place trophy at the Prop Riders race.You might want to take a look at the trophy . All I know what happens in Madison stays in Madison.....

Bert,

My time is limited for sure, but I will make sure you have better propellers this year.

I hope Doug has been testing? I just started testing last weekend. Bert I think you

have nothing to worry about this year.

Have Fun Racing Fellas,

Mark Sholund

Chris Fine ?? lol

All of the previously mentioned will do great work. Jerry Crowther at Seaducer also can do nice prop work.

If your not in a rush- Mark is the man
default_cool.png
Probably Chris Hoffmann aka DasBoata. Chris has had surgery recently so he's taking it easy doing prop work right now.

Back