• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prop wanted for 40 rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wally Teresch

The diameter is (was) approx. 47mm. It is an Andy Brown CNC aluminum prop It has the wider blade profile. This thing worked great on my rigger until I got sidetracked and forgot to change the model number on my transmitter. Went straight into shore after launch. As I said, this prop worked great so I'd like one just like it but if I can’t get the same one I’m looking for something comparable.

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

Thanks

Wally

The diameter is (was) approx. 47mm. It is an Andy Brown CNC aluminum prop It has the wider blade profile. This thing worked great on my rigger until I got sidetracked and forgot to change the model number on my transmitter. Went straight into shore after launch. As I said, this prop worked great so I'd like one just like it but if I can’t get the same one I’m looking for something comparable.

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

Thanks

Wally
I believe that your prop : 5083"A" Hope find one Good Luck!

If I'm not mistaken the 'A' is the smaller bladed one. The prop in the background is the same diameter but has a smaller blade profile and all it did was cavitate. I believe that to be a 'A' prop. I think I need the 'B' but I'm not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for those pics Allen, you have no idea how long I've searched for them.

The reason I think it is a 5077b is because the one I have has less blade on it so I'm assuming it is a 5083a.

Notice in the pictures that there is less 'tongue' on the prop on the right. You guys know more about props than I do but please have a look and right where the blade starts the broken one has more surface area. I believe that's why the one on the right just cavitated.

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

Latest posts

Back