Prop Anvils FS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here a little of what been going on lately with me and the anvils. Last couple of weeks my back has been killing me. It started feeling better last week. As I started to work on some hammers, my knurler broke. So a couple of more days down while I wait for the new tool. I am finishing up 7 more as we speak. 2 of which will go out in the mail on Monday because of the prepaid people on the list. The 25 sets of balls that I sent of to the welder, have been completed. Thanks Tom. I have all next week off because projects do not start up till the following week. So I will be working on a fifth batch to fill the orders that are on the list. Thanks for waiting patiently. I will PM you when you need to pay for your products.

Thanks

Mike

So here a little of what been going on lately with me and the anvils. Last couple of weeks my back has been killing me. It started feeling better last week. As I started to work on some hammers, my knurler broke. So a couple of more days down while I wait for the new tool. I am finishing up 7 more as we speak. 2 of which will go out in the mail on Monday because of the prepaid people on the list. The 25 sets of balls that I sent of to the welder, have been completed. Thanks Tom. I have all next week off because projects do not start up till the following week. So I will be working on a fifth batch to fill the orders that are on the list. Thanks for waiting patiently. I will PM you when you need to pay for your products.

Thanks

Mike
I got to see a set first hand at a good mates place on the other side of the country (was on holidays). Man these are a really nice piece of work.

Definately well worth the wait, the craftsman ship is awesome and very well thought out.

Keep up the great work Mike

Mike,

Can you put me down for one of your prop Anvils? Email me direct at [email protected]

Thanks,

Albert

I will be finishing up 4 prop anvils this weekend. They are $100 each and come with hammer. You can paypal to [email protected] I will set one aside for William Shacketford until he says he does not want it. He had asked me the last time I had some for sale. You can check them out HERE. Shipping is $7 in the US. $12 in Canada. $14 everywhere else.

Mike

4/6/10 Second batch going to

Terry Kelly - confirmed - shipped

Dave Wilfong - confirmed - shipped

Peter Duggan - confirmed - shipped

Rick Tomsett - confirmed - shipped

Neal - confirmed - shipped

3rd batch list

Kevin Visconti - paid - shipped

Darren Laurie - paid - shipped

Paul Stirton - paid - shipped

Glenn Gates - paid - shipped

Nigel Brehaut - paid - shipped

Paul Viessman - paid - shipped

Rob Ducking - paid - shipped

Mark Sholand - paid - shipped

Rick Sowell - paid - delivered

David Spitzer - paid - shipped

4th Batch List

Mike Culhane - paid - shipped

Pulsetech/Greg Robertson - paid - shipped

mark ham - paid - shipped

Michael "Johno" Johnson - prepaid

aaron alberico

Elias Vazquez - prepaid

moonlighter112

Eric Canto

Jay Stone

RichardKnox

5th Batch List

TyFaust

RCmutant

Kim J Christiansen

Andy Temporal

Terry Doyle/RCModelers

pete (getnoff)

Jon Branch - prepaid

PM sent out to all interested parties.

Mike,

I will take one. Call me at 786-280-1246,

Albert

I will be finishing up 4 prop anvils this weekend. They are $100 each and come with hammer. You can paypal to [email protected] I will set one aside for William Shacketford until he says he does not want it. He had asked me the last time I had some for sale. You can check them out HERE. Shipping is $7 in the US. $12 in Canada. $14 everywhere else.

Mike

4/6/10 Second batch going to

Terry Kelly - confirmed - shipped

Dave Wilfong - confirmed - shipped

Peter Duggan - confirmed - shipped

Rick Tomsett - confirmed - shipped

Neal - confirmed - shipped

3rd batch list

Kevin Visconti - paid - shipped

Darren Laurie - paid - shipped

Paul Stirton - paid - shipped

Glenn Gates - paid - shipped

Nigel Brehaut - paid - shipped

Paul Viessman - paid - shipped

Rob Ducking - paid - shipped

Mark Sholand - paid - shipped

Rick Sowell - paid - delivered

David Spitzer - paid - shipped

4th Batch List

Mike Culhane - paid - shipped

Pulsetech/Greg Robertson - paid - shipped

mark ham - paid - shipped

Michael "Johno" Johnson - prepaid

aaron alberico

Elias Vazquez - prepaid

moonlighter112

Eric Canto

Jay Stone

RichardKnox

5th Batch List

TyFaust

RCmutant

Kim J Christiansen

Andy Temporal

Terry Doyle/RCModelers

pete (getnoff)

Jon Branch - prepaid

Albert Araujo

PM sent out to all interested parties.

PMs have been sent out to all interested parties. There have been a few that have backed out. So that means there will be a few in stock. So if you want one speak up and it can be shipped out next week. Just finished up a batch of 10.

Thanks

Mike

Shipped out some packages this morning. First post updated. I have a few extra anvils for sale if anyone wants one.

Mike

Shipped out some packages this morning. First post updated. I have a few extra anvils for sale if anyone wants one.

Mike

hi mike i am interested in the prop anvil kits could you please put my name in the hat too and pm me with total cost shipped to aussie.

wayne

Mike can u put me down for one?

Bryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike got my delivery last night.

Amazing work!!!! Worth morethan I paid if you ask me!

Anyone thinking about buying one of these do it! Mike is great to deal with and his work is amazing!!

Latest posts

Back