Prop Anvils FS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second batch is done. I have sent a PM to all below for payment. Sorry it took a little longer. Would have been done sooner, but felt like crap the last week or so.

Terry Kelly - confirmed

Dave Wilfong - confirmed

Peter Duggan - confirmed

Rick Tomsett - confirmed - paid

Neal - confirmed

Picture

Second batch is done. I have sent a PM to all below for payment. Sorry it took a little longer. Would have been done sooner, but felt like crap the last week or so.

Terry Kelly - confirmed

Dave Wilfong - confirmed

Peter Duggan - confirmed

Rick Tomsett - confirmed - paid

Neal - confirmed

Picture
Mike.

Would you be making more of these in the future? If so would you put me on list please. Thanks Paul Viessman

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave, Peter, Rick, Neal

Your anvil will go in the mail tomorrow after work.

Thanks again

Mike

Terry

You need to pay. Do you still want the anvil? I will pass it on to the next guy if you do not respond in a week.

Dave, Peter, Rick, Neal

Thanks again

Mike

Terry

You need to pay. Do you still want the anvil? I will pass it on to the next guy if you do not respond in a week.
didnt see your pm mike..sorry, i sent you one back and it will be taken care of. thanks

tk

Dave, Peter, Rick, Neal

Thanks again

Mike

Terry

mike,

im interested in one of these if you have more? thanks MT

So the boss says there is no work this week. So I spent the last 8 hours in the garage working on some anvils. I will have 6 ready to ship after Tuesday. I will have 4 more ready to ship when some parts come in. Ran out of matrials for the last 4. Since people asked to be on the list, I am letting you have first crack at them. No response in 3 days and I will move on to the next in line. All others will have to wait till next week if some are left. Well see who still wants them. PM have been sent to all interested parties.

Thanks

Mike

I will be finishing up 4 prop anvils this weekend. They are $100 each and come with hammer. You can paypal to [email protected] I will set one aside for William Shacketford until he says he does not want it. He had asked me the last time I had some for sale. You can check them out HERE.

Mike

4/6/10 Second batch going to

Terry Kelly - confirmed

Dave Wilfong - confirmed

Peter Duggan - confirmed

Rick Tomsett - confirmed

Neal - confirmed

Third batch list

Kevin Visconti

Darren Laurie

Paul Stirton

Julian Conde

Glenn Gates

Nigel Brehaut

Paul Viessman

PM sent out to all interested parties.

Mike,

I will take one to if you have any left mate. Just give me the word.

Johno

Western Australia

Do you sell the Prop Pliers that are also in your pics?
Yes I do. I was thinking I would finish up the anvils than work on some pliers. I do not want to over commit myself as the boss could call anytime to have me do some work. Don't want to get everyone hopes up. I am going to order a bunch of sets so we will see how it goes.

Mike

Mike,

I don't need the hammer with mine.

I have plenty of propeller hammers already. :D

Boaters,

These are the missing link to going faster with your

present set ups.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Pls put me on list I thought I was on it along time ago :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Thanks Dick

Hey Mike, Am I still on hte list for some pliers? My anvil set is still good, but sure would like some pliers......
Yes Jon

Picked up 2 sets last night. One is yours. The price on the pliers went up 2 bucks. They had them mismarked so I got them for last years price.

Mike

Back