Prop Anvils FS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To every one that has inquired

I only have 15 welded sets of balls at this time. I will sell off the batch and then see where I stand on who got what. Just want to let you know you may or may not get one. So for know I have more interest than materials. I need to get some more welded up.

Thanks

Mike

Mike,

See I thought they would be a HOT SELLER FOR YOU. :D

Remember no hammer with my order. How much shipped to:

Mark Sholund

4830 Arbor Grove Drive

Traverse City, MI 49685-7266

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

To every one that has inquired

I only have 15 welded sets of balls at this time. I will sell off the batch and then see where I stand on who got what. Just want to let you know you may or may not get one. So for know I have more interest than materials. I need to get some more welded up.

Thanks

Mike
Interested. Do you have any anvil kits available?

I am working on trying to line someone up to do the welding as we speak. I will know more in the next day or so. Going to be at least a 2 week turn around at least from the day that happens. Looking to do at least another 20 sets. maybe 40. We will see. Prop pliers are on order. Should be in a week.

Mike

So two days worth of garage time and this is what you get. 6 anvils ready to go. 4 anvils waiting on parts. 2 pairs of prop pliers.

Mike

Prop anvils 12-2010.JPG

If you have a spare set of prop anvils and pliers and will post to Aus I will take them please.

Cheers Nigel.

So I have updated first page to show the list of people and the order I received them in. I have 10 done right now. I started the next 5 and should be able to finish them up this week. Only parts to do 15 complete at the moment. Welder is lined up and parts are on order. I will continue to work on the anvils so that when the balls are done from the welder everything will be ready to go. I will start contacting those who will get the last 5 sets soon for payment.

Thanks everyone for helping to pay the morgage.

Mike

Updated first post with payment and shipping info.

Thanks again

Mike
Mike,

I just banged out a paypal payment to you for the cost of the anvil mate. Shoot me a PM with the shipping charges once known and I will send another Paypal payment to cover those costs.

Thanks for your time

Johno

I guess some people were confused by my earlier post #76

Updated first post with payment and shipping info.Thanks again

Mike
I was updating who had paid and which ones where shipped.

Please no more payments until I contact you. Some people are sending payments for anvils that are not done yet. The ones in stock are spoken for. The material I was supposed to pick up on friday did not happen. They were closed. So monday they called and said it was not complete. The material is in stock today. I will be able to pick it up tomorrow. Then I can work on completing the rest of the parts. I also have work for tomorrow, so it may be a little while till I am done with the remaining 5. I will hold on to the money that already has been sent. I have them listed as prepaid on the 1st post. I will get them out as soon as possible.

Thanks again

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, this has probably already been asked...but...without having to read through all of those pages of posts, can you PLEASE let me know if you will be making anymore of the prop anvils, and if so, how do I get on the order list?

Thank you

Pete

You just did. I will update the first post with your name. What is your last name? Just so everyone knows, it will be awhile before I will be able to finish more of them.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back