Prop Anvils FS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All are sold. Thanks guys. I should work on another four in the next month or so. Depends on when I receive the balls.

Mike

Mike,

Please have me down for your next batch please. Will pay deposit if required. No rush! The new year would be perfect! Thanks

Neal

All are sold. Thanks guys. I should work on another four in the next month or so. Depends on when I receive the balls.

Mike

Dave Kidd

Don Ferrette

William Shackleford

Anvils shipped to above people today.

Thanks

Mike

Like Model Boating, well do it till were old men.
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
"the hammer" needs a anvil ..lol

tk

OK I finally have gotten around to working on some today. I am doing 5 sets at the moment. They should be done in a week or so. The people below have expressed interest in the past. They will have first shot. If they reply here or PM in a week, they get first shot. I have PMed all the people to let them know. After that I will take the next in line posted here.

Thanks

Mike

Terry Kelly - confirmed

Dave Wilfong

Peter Duggan - confirmed

Rick Tomsett - confirmed

Neal - confirmed

PS The next batch may take a little longer as my tool post broke and has been on back order since Dec.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I finally have gotten around to working on some today. I am doing 5 sets at the moment. They should be done in a week or so. The people below have expressed interest in the past. They will have first shot. If they reply here or PM in a week, they get first shot. I have PMed all the people to let them know. After that I will take the next in line posted here.

Thanks

Mike

Terry Kelly - confirmed

Dave Wilfong

Peter Duggan

Rick Tomsett - confirmed

Neal

PS The next batch may take a little longer as my tool post broke and has been on back order since Dec.
What brand of tool post do you need maybe someone has a spare

Smithy compound tool post with rotary table.

Smithy compound tool post with rotary table.

Think I have a 4 position indexing post for 10-13" lathes-not familiar w/Smithy. Put me on the list for one of the prop anvil sets. Let me know how you would like to be paid.

Thanks,

Glenn

List updated on first page.

Here is the tool post I need.

Mike

Mike, What you have in the picture is a tool post, compound and rotary base. Did you break the compound ?

Glenn
Basically ripped the bolt out of the metal. The center pivot bolt for my quick change tool post. So if I want to turn anything, I have to clamp it down. Pain in the rear and you can not use compound table to cut a taper.Broken Tool Post Link

Mike

List updated on first page.

Here is the tool post I need.

Mike

Mike, What you have in the picture is a tool post, compound and rotary base. Did you break the compound ?

Glenn
Basically ripped the bolt out of the metal. The center pivot bolt for my quick change tool post. So if I want to turn anything, I have to clamp it down. Pain in the rear and you can not use compound table to cut a taper.Broken Tool Post Link

Mike
OWWW! You need a bigger engine lathe Mike. Most of the medium to larger models have a "T" slot in the compound for a steel "T"nut to slide into. If you strip the threads-just make another "t" nut and install another bolt. Don't think you have that option Mike. Looks like some cast iron is missing. Sorry
sad.gif

Glenn

P.S. Sent you a e- mail on the prop anvil.

Back