program for pc for heat race scoring

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Crouch

I am looking for a program to use with lap top for our club racing series at our new club. I know that there are some available, just not sure who to contact to get one.

thanks for your help,

I am looking for a program to use with lap top for our club racing series at our new club. I know that there are some available, just not sure who to contact to get one.
thanks for your help,
From what I have seen, they just create a spreadsheet to log and add all of the point totals. Find someone in you club that knows how to set up a spreadsheet

BB

I am currently updating my scoring program and will make it available to anyone that's wants it.

It will run in either Windows or just MSDOS.

I am currently updating my scoring program and will make it available to anyone that's wants it.

The clock does it right :D

Bob
The only program ive seen with out problems is RACE MANAGER yes you can still get it pricy you bet rcbearings @aol.com just dont put it on a junk computer start with a fresh laptop and keep it for just club functions eg club race director.

Bob
The only program ive seen with out problems is RACE MANAGER yes you can still get it pricy you bet rcbearings @aol.com just dont put it on a junk computer start with a fresh laptop and keep it for just club functions eg club race director.
I've had two clubs in my district tell me that program is not user friendly at all when it comes to trying to edit stuff already entered and they totally regret buying it. It's a shame the EasyTrack software is rather outdated as far as compatibility with newer Windows versions like XP. That was the best I've used, quick and simple, tracked hi point automatically and would do both IMPBA & NAMBA formats. Unfortunately the makers of it are completely off the radar and it cannot do 2.4

Bob
I've had two clubs in my district tell me that program is not user friendly at all when it comes to trying to edit stuff already entered and they totally regret buying it. It's a shame the EasyTrack software is rather outdated as far as compatibility with newer Windows versions like XP. That was the best I've used, quick and simple, tracked hi point automatically and would do both IMPBA & NAMBA formats. Unfortunately the makers of it are completely off the radar and it cannot do 2.4
Ive used it for over 10 years with no concerns,kinda takes getting used to but after that its fine..... I do have a copy of easy track i used before,shame we dont have a computer guru to upgrade it

Don

I use Easytrack for district 8. The trick I use is to enter the person on a frequency that is open. Most of the time I just enter them under the channel number that they use to run. For the most part our district does not have too many freq problems. Everyone is on there own channel. I would love it if they updated the Easytrack software to work with XP. I run it on a newer computer with 98 installed.

Mike

PS I also had a hard time figureing out Race Manager Demo version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don I use Easytrack for district 8. The trick I use is to enter the person on a frequency that is open. Most of the time I just enter them under the channel number that they use to run. For the most part our district does not have too many freq problems. Everyone is on there own channel. I would love it if they updated the Easytrack software to work with XP. I run it on a newer computer with 98 installed.

Mike

PS I also had a hard time figureing out Race Manager Demo version.
Hey Mike

I still use the EasyTrack on XP but it has some small issues like certain keystrokes are not correct. The problem we are running into is a bunch of D12 guys, including myself, have switched over to 2.4 which it does not recognize. I've been lucky in the I've "borrowed" 27mhz numbers to plug in 2.4 but I think this year will be a problem. All EasyTrack needs is to be able to recognize 2.4 and be upgraded to a more current OS and it would be great. B)

Hi guys

I am not quite sure what you are looking for in a counting system but maybe you can adapt the iLap race system that we use for car racing. It allows all frequencies to be input, counts up to 10 cars/boats and has many features you might like. It's a FREE downloadable system and we use it on Vista with no problems. Might want to look into it.

Bob

Back