Proboat Miss Geico

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HA HA had a scrap piece of .150 so I didnt have to cut off the roll :D 3/16 shorter than the stock one but with the changes Ive made it goes into the hex plenty far with enough room to play.

Here is the reasons I prefer my props on my own shafts, pictures speak for themselves, run-out is not good either

P1040451.jpg

P1040446.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a bit more done, added a bracket to mount the watt meter/GPS, a through the hull fitting for the water line, motor mounted, shaft aligned,S/B and thinned SS215 to start out, so far with the batteries at the back of the trays its at 35% CG, goal is 32%. Have a couple more things to do and its water time. also replaced all the stock waterline with Dubro

P1040452.jpg

P1040453.jpg

P1040454.jpg

P1040455.jpg

P1040456.jpg

all fits under the sub-hatch

P1040457.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone needs to do a shootout with the Motley crew and the Geico!!!

Tim
Interested if anyone has had the two side by side yet?

Tim
I saw the two side by side this past weekend. I have no idea what props each were using but both racers told me everything else was stock. The Geico had speed on the Motley Crew but couldn't handle the chop or turn as well. Now the Geico seemed to be set up loose so that could account for the speed and lack of handling. If I were to buy one based on what I saw for three heats of racing it would be the Motley Crew. The motley crew won each heat against the Geico.

This was my observation based on other people running and trimming there boats and I was the CD for this class. Other than that I am a Nitro guy and couldn't answer a question about set-up.

Love the color on the Geico.

Robert Holland

i was the one running the motley crew all i did is run the 42x55 gimm prop i love it i have won the last two races with it so i would say if u are looking for good all around cat the mc is it

Back