PRO CAT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

We now have a Canadian supplier for the PRO CAT and exact replica of the DRAG CAT that is very costly and hard to get .

The PRO CAT will not be sold oversea's

The PRO CAT is constucted of polyestere resin and fibre glass mat and cloth with a white gelcoat finish.

The PRO CAT will come with a temlpate of the motor mount rails and where to mount the motor.

We are taking orders now the first 10 boats will be 269.99 plus shipping

These hull's will go to a reg. price of 425.00 after the first 10 intruductory sale of 269.99

The turn around will be 3-6 week's on the first few

Now is the time to own one .

ORDER LIST

- Tahoe Wally --------- 2 Boats----- Confirmed

- Walt Radzinski ------ 2 Boats-----Confirmed

- Bill Morton ----------- 1 Boat

- Vince Gas R/C ------- 1 Boat

My paypal is [email protected]

Thanks Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
See Wally's avatar as that's the front of a Drag Cat, the same thing as the Pro Cat.

Wally's from the back.

122806.jpg

I've got one on order myself.

I've already ordered an RCMK for mine but just the side exhaust version. I see that a lot of IMPBA D-2 guys have already gotten their orders in so it may be an interesting year up here, we could actually have an all Pro Cat heat!

I've already ordered an RCMK for mine but just the side exhaust version. I see that a lot of IMPBA D-2 guys have already gotten their orders in so it may be an interesting year up here, we could actually have an all Pro Cat heat!

They'll be a couple in GR anyway.

There's a fresh QD HR here just waitin for one of those bad boys to show up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Wally, I want to get an idea of what you're going to use as far as hardware goes as I want to get some ordered very soon instead of waiting for the hull to show up and have nothing to slap on it. I'm thinking either Speedmaster or Top Secret right now.

Back