• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - 44" AM TEAM USA `ROYAL PURPLE' FE Cat!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.R.Joye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR SALE 44" Aeromarine Team USA `ROYAL PURPLE' Cat LAST CHANCE PRICE REDUCTION before EBAY Price WAS $275.00 NOW $245.00!!!!!

Shes a beauty, lots of bold ROYAL PURPLE enamel under multiple coats of clear! This Cat is ready to rock, turns on a dime and handles some pretty rough water!

PRO-Built to handle a NEU 1527, or 2215 BAM, or 2280 Lehner on 8-12S 1 or 2P lipo setup. Lipos securely strap into custom troughs in sponsons.

Custom G10(Epoxy Glass) STRINGERS & G10 MOUNTING PLATE.

Twin adjustible ACTIVE TUNNEL TABS help keep the boat glued to the water at high speeds.

Blue anodized ALUMINUM KICK-UP RUDDER & SKEGGED STRUT with 3/16 flex cable keep the boat straight and bullet proof with low maintainance.

Hull has seen little use about a dozen runs(since pictures were taken) with both with BAM 2215 motor this hull rocks into the 50MPH range with ease! Excellent Condition inside and out!

SALE includes: HULL(retail $300.00), HARDWARE & TUNNEL TAB(retail 150.00) & STEERING HS645MG SERVO(retail $45.00) & X457/2 PROP ONLY

SALE doesn't include:NEU 2215 Motor(add $430.00), Castle 240HV ESC(add $430.00) & LIPOs & R/C RX/TX STAND or FLOATATION

Price WAS $275.00 NOW $245.00!!!!! plus shipping (continental US est $50.00 Fed Ex)

PAY PAL(add 3%) or US POSTAL MONEY ORDER accepted.

Lots of Pics on EZONE!

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread....65#post10760142

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty boat , and a darn good buy.

You ought to post a few pics here also, some people are too lazy to go to the link ;)

Andy

That is a sweet boat! I'm interested in how you have the tunnel tabs set up , It looks like you have it hooked to the rudder, could please explain how you have it set up. thanks

The tunnel tabs are set up via cabled mixing linkage that react from rudder servo movement. When the rudder is neutral (boat going straight) the tabs are set for 3-5 degree down. Air going thru the tunnel is channeled down at the rear creating downforce on the front nose. The faster you go, the more airflow generating more down force.

In right turns the tabs lift up not channeling air. Neutral air flow..

Kind of like a mixing linkage on a plane.

The principal could easily be adapted to a hydro canard wing. Only the canard would be set for angle up in the straights and go down to neutral in the turns.

Hope this helps,

KRJoye

That is a sweet boat! I'm interested in how you have the tunnel tabs set up , It looks like you have it hooked to the rudder, could please explain how you have it set up. thanks

Thanks for sharing the informations, you read my mind, that is exactly where i was think of going with that. Did you come up with that system on your own or is a kit that you can buy?

Tunnel tabs have always been around on the full size cats. I just worked out the mixing mechanism.

Thanks for sharing the informations, you read my mind, that is exactly where i was think of going with that. Did you come up with that system on your own or is a kit that you can buy?

Back