• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Price Lowered... Pic Added Also... Geraghty modified MAC 3.5cc outboard complete RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstew0903

I have a Geraghty modified MAC 3.5cc outboard on a Irwin lower unit with a SPP Carbon fiber pipe. Has the Brian Nelsen prop shfaft assembly/ I want to get 340.00 for it. I have only ran 4 tanks through it breaking it in. It is a really powerful and easy to start engine and easy to tune. Rod modified the carb and made it really user friendly and it flows really good. I don't really want to sell it but I need to to fund my other hobby :( .

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really want to sell it but I need to to fund my other hobby :( .Jason
I hope it isn't Crack, Ice, Crystal Meth., Women, or Whisky. :p :lol: ....

Never mind.......Women and Whisky are OK. ;) :)

-Buck-

:lol:

(!!!!!Most Women and Some Whisky are/and will be excluded from the exception!!!!!!!!!!)

LOL :lol: No I just have one income now and to fund my other hobby (a 1977 Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser) I have to sell some stuff off. It's going to cost me about a $1000 for my new front end suspension.

Back