• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

boats, engines, pipes and misc. for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadow

Seaducer 90/101 hull and hardware for sale, hull is in great shape except for one chip on top right hand side about the size of a quarter. Carbon fiber layup is solid under the chip, only broke through the gel coat. Easy fix and will also do it for you if you are willing to wait a couple of extra days for shipping. 300.00 plus shipping to lower 48 only. Sold to zboatr pending funds

LeeCraft XT460 (7.5) tunnel hull has never been wrecked or raced. Along with a Rossi 7.5 on a lawless lower unit. All is new maybe on the water 4 times (long enough to break in motor). Dual steering Hitorque metal geared servos, throttle servo and third channel servo. Silver bullet pipe, k&b larger bore carb, lower unit oiler, and cmdi third channel needle. 450.00 plus shipping. Sold to zboatr pending funds

Auqucraft topspeed 2 hulland radio box 50.00 sold

Rossi 7.5 out board quiet pipe. Brand new no dings. 45.00 plus shipping

Irwin 3.5 out board pipe 30.00 plus shipping to lower 48 only. sold to Terry Flynn

Irwin 3.5 inboard pipe 30.00 plus shipping to lower 48 only. sold to Mark Sholund

Spp .80 quiet pipes (2) 50.00 ea plus shipping sold

Spp .90/ 101 quiet pipe 60.00 plus shipping sold to ek customz

Macs 11cc pipe 35.00 plus shipping sold to John Knight

Macs 15cc pipe 45.00 plus shipping

Rossi 2000 ss motor and header 125.00 plus shipping to lower 48 only. sold to Mark Sholund

Mac 67 siver head 225.00 plus shipping to lower 48 only. sold to Mark Sholund

k&b 3.5 motor and extra parts 50.00 plus shipping to lower 48 only. sold to Moparbarn

Picco 67 silver head 150.00 plus shipping Mark Sholund

Prices are listed but will except reasonable offers. Reply to this thread only or if you would rather call me at 801-201-0674.

Pics of most are in my gallery (Clifton Nicholson), the rest will be posted shortly.

<a href="https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=797" target="_blank">https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=797</a>

Thanks,

Cliff

Last edited by a moderator:
Irwin 3.5 out board pipe 30.00 plus shipping to lower 48 only

Ill take it... how do wont the payment.

Thanks

Terry

cliff,

is the 3.5 k&b + parts the one in pic #4 on page 1 of your gallery? if so, i need your address again, to send a money order.

thanx,

robin

Cliff,

I would like the Rossi 2000 motor,MAC 67 Silverhead Motor, and the 3.5 (Inboard) Irwin pipe

if it is all still available. I left you a message on your phone.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
cliff,is the 3.5 k&b + parts the one in pic #4 on page 1 of your gallery? if so, i need your address again, to send a money order.

thanx,

robin
Hey robin, My address is:

8400 South 4000 West

West Jordan, UT. 84088

and just add 5.00 for shipping

Thanks,

CLiff

cliff,is the 3.5 k&b + parts the one in pic #4 on page 1 of your gallery? if so, i need your address again, to send a money order.

thanx,

robin
Hey robin, My address is:

8400 South 4000 West

West Jordan, UT. 84088

and just add 5.00 for shipping

Thanks,

CLiff
i'll mail it tomorrow, and pm the tracking #, just in case the post office screws it up. nah, they wouldn't do that <_< :lol: :lol: !

later,

robin

back to the top. I really need to get rid of this stuff and I am now excepting offers. Help me out guys.

Thanks,

Cliff

to the top once again. Someones got to need something. will break selling items for the right price.

Cliff

Seaducer 90/101 hull and hardware for sale, hull is in great shape except for one chip on top right hand side about the size of a quarter. Carbon fiber layup is solid under the chip, only broke through the gel coat. Easy fix and will also do it for you if you are willing to wait a couple of extra days for shipping. 300.00 plus shipping to lower 48 only. Sold to zboatr pending funds
LeeCraft XT460 (7.5) tunnel hull has never been wrecked or raced. Along with a Rossi 7.5 on a lawless lower unit. All is new maybe on the water 4 times (long enough to break in motor). Dual steering Hitorque metal geared servos, throttle servo and third channel servo. Silver bullet pipe, k&b larger bore carb, lower unit oiler, and cmdi third channel needle. 450.00 plus shipping. Sold to zboatr pending funds

Auqucraft topspeed 2 hulland radio box 50.00 sold

Rossi 7.5 out board quiet pipe. Brand new no dings. 45.00 plus shipping

Irwin 3.5 out board pipe 30.00 plus shipping to lower 48 only. sold to Terry Flynn

Irwin 3.5 inboard pipe 30.00 plus shipping to lower 48 only. sold to Mark Sholund

Spp .80 quiet pipes (2) 50.00 ea plus shipping sold

Spp .90/ 101 quiet pipe 60.00 plus shipping sold to ek customz

Macs 11cc pipe 35.00 plus shipping sold to John Knight

Macs 15cc pipe 45.00 plus shipping

Rossi 2000 ss motor and header 125.00 plus shipping to lower 48 only. sold to Mark Sholund

Mac 67 siver head 225.00 plus shipping to lower 48 only. sold to Mark Sholund

k&b 3.5 motor and extra parts 50.00 plus shipping to lower 48 only. sold to Moparbarn

Picco 67 silver head 150.00 plus shipping Mark Sholund

Prices are listed but will except reasonable offers. Reply to this thread only or if you would rather call me at 801-201-0674.

Pics of most are in my gallery (Clifton Nicholson), the rest will be posted shortly.

<a href="https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=797" target="_blank">https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=797</a>

Thanks,

Cliff
Still have 15 cc pipe (macs) and Rossi 7.5cc outboard quiet pipe. Need to get rid of these last two remaining items and am excepting offers.

Thanks,

Cliff

Back