• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nova rossi outboard (price lowered)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Hildreth

I have a nova rossi outboard with good bearings and a 7.5 lower unit. It is stock and I believe it may be a shortstroke, will post pics tonight, It comes with a header and an Irwin pipe. For $200.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. Its a good deal for someone wanting some inexpensive horsepower for their mod outboard. I got his motor from Steve Hansell in a deal. Never really put it to use. Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a nova rossi outboard with good bearings and a 7.5 lower unit. It is stock and I believe it may be a shortstroke, will post pics tonight, It comes with a header and an Irwin pipe. For $200.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. Its a good deal for someone wanting some inexpensive horsepower for their mod outboard. I got his motor from Steve Hansell in a deal. Never really put it to use. Ken
Would like 1st chance after pic are posted Thanks Dick

ill have 2nd chance

Thanks for pic but I will pass Thanks again Dick

I can't believe this package isn't sold yet.

It's a steal!!!

I spotted Rods carb too, never mind the NR long stroke, pipe and lower shipped.

Heck, I paid more than that for just the OB conversion kits.

If I didn't already have the collection I do, I'd be all over this one. ;)

Ken,

I'll take it off your hands. Looking to help a fellow club member. PM me with payment details please.

John

Back