Precision Boats Racing Shop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precision Boats

Hi Guys,

A lot of you asked me to post some pictures of our newly done shop when we were finished. Well I am going to post some for you guys, we are almost done with it,going to epoxy the floors gray this weekend if the weather holds. I would like to also take this time to say" Thank You" to all our customers an the ones that have prayed for my family an I throught out this last year of my illness. With God's help I will continue to beat this stuff. See you at the races this year. ;D

Tim

PB Racing

Support equiptment. All of our saws, sandblasters an air compressors are on the outside of the shop in a seperate area to try an keep our shop as dust an dirt free as possible. We don't build boats so that helps out on dust :)

Our tooling supply cabient. All of our motors & motor parts an finished parts are keep in a seperate clean room after completion. Our office also serves as a inventory room for finished goods. This keeps your parts

out of the shop environment before shipping. Sorry it's sideways. My goof.

Our final process in the shop is inspection an parts cleaning. All of our parts are 100% inspected before packing. Critical dem's are inspected twice. We work off

CAD drawn blueprints, that we design an build. Thanks Again, Let me know what you think.

Tim

PB Racing ;D

Hey Tim,

Excellent!!!!! Now thats the way a shop should be, Very well thought out through the different stages of machining and build up, ;)

Thumbs up from me Buddy,

Gene ;D

Ps: That mod tunnel is wicked lookin!!!!! :eek:

my whole work shop isint much bigger than "the bench". I'm jelous!

So how does one go about making a brass tuned pipe?

Hi Tim,

Nice layout you've got almost as much room as me but yours is clean!!! and well laid out. I'm jealous. :eek:

That really inspires confidence in all the quality gear you make. Well done.

GT 8)

Nice set up Tim,

But i didnt see any metal shaving on ANY of the machines. Must not work to hard.

Just giving you **** there, I wish my shop bence and around mill and drill press was half that clean.

I think you do ONE HELL Of a Job, As a person, and a company, Fastest shipping i have ever seen on parts from you. Keep up the good work, and keep the new stuff comming out. Great work on the OS mods to that motor, I give you alot of credit to keep the fire under your ass and keep new ideas comming out. that motor and that foot, NAME A PRICE FOR PEOPLE.

Tom

Hey Tim,

Could you please tell me what material you make the fly wheels from?

I would like to try and make one...but what are the diffrences/ or benifits of having a different fly wheel? Suppose i should also ask, do you think it would be benificial for my K&B OB?

Oh and nice shop...very jelous about all the machinery you own :p

Thanks

Kris

Back