• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prather, Little Toni QM, Radio Control Pylon Racer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what would you want for the Eaglet $ or trade?
Off the top of my head I would ask $125.00USD for the Eaglet 50 kit (plus $25.00USD shipping, lower 48 states). A decent price.

This is a wonderful trainer. Takes an .09 - .20 engine (actually an .09 is the way to go, nice and gentle flying)

Regards,
Dave

Attachments

• CarlGoldberg_Eaglet50_Kit_May2015_07.JPG
    CarlGoldberg_Eaglet50_Kit_May2015_07.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • CarlGoldberg_Eaglet50_Kit_May2015_06.JPG
    CarlGoldberg_Eaglet50_Kit_May2015_06.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • CarlGoldberg_Eaglet50_Kit_May2015_03.JPG
    CarlGoldberg_Eaglet50_Kit_May2015_03.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • CarlGoldberg_Eaglet50_Kit_May2015_05.JPG
    CarlGoldberg_Eaglet50_Kit_May2015_05.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • CarlGoldberg_Eaglet50_Kit_May2015_08.JPG
    CarlGoldberg_Eaglet50_Kit_May2015_08.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • CarlGoldberg_Eaglet50_Kit_May2015_09.JPG
    CarlGoldberg_Eaglet50_Kit_May2015_09.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
When I was in my early 20's I built a Guillows P-51 stick model with maybe a 28" wingspan, reinforced the fuselage by adding bulkheads and doublers then sheeted it and the wing, put an Ace RC radio that I assembled in it with ailerons and rudder and hung a Cox Conquest 15 on it. I had to hand launch with the ailerons cranked over to counteract the prop torque and ease off after a couple of seconds. It was so fast that it made the other so guys nervous that they just landed their planes. A lot like I feel now when one of these racing drones are flying. Man alive, those things are fast:oops:. The older guys back in the day thought I was insane, and at that point in my life, they weren't too far off either.

When I was in my early 20's I built a Guillows P-51 stick model with maybe a 28" wingspan, reinforced the fuselage by adding bulkheads and doublers then sheeted it and the wing, put an Ace RC radio that I assembled in it with ailerons and rudder and hung a Cox Conquest 15 on it. I had to hand launch with the ailerons cranked over to counteract the prop torque and ease off after a couple of seconds. It was so fast that it made the other so guys nervous that they just landed their planes. A lot like I feel now when one of these racing drones are flying. Man alive, those things are fast:oops:. The older guys back in the day thought I was insane, and at that point in my life, they weren't too far off either.
haaa!

Yeah, when I watch those Racing Drone League broadcasts on ESPN, it's hard to believe those guys (kids) can actually see those things! (I guess that's the same thing I said when I first experienced a pylon competition "live" up close- back in the late 1970's)

Back