• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prather, Little Toni QM, Radio Control Pylon Racer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grim, you wouldn't happen to have a
HOTS 40 or larger kit would you?

I had a beautiful one I built many years ago,
I loved to fly that bird...it would do any trick you could come up with.. it was a much better plane than I was a pilot.

Would love to build another...
What about something like this

Attachments

• AB954FFF-BE44-430F-AE8E-5BF8AD0F06B2.jpeg
    AB954FFF-BE44-430F-AE8E-5BF8AD0F06B2.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
I also have an original Goldberg "Eaglet 50" kit for sale. I am original owner. A great flying trainer (.09 - .20 engine). Also have a brand new "Eaglet 50" Wing kit

Attachments

• 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
The Byron Sukhoi was nice.. but thats it for me.. I am with you Frank.. This is my Kougar.. now we are talking. To me.. what fun model aviation is all about..

My OlyII in the back ground.

Grim

Attachments

• IMG-1789.jpg
    IMG-1789.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
The Byron Sukhoi was nice.. but thats it for me.. I am with you Frank.. This is my Kougar.. now we are talking. To me.. what fun model aviation is all about..

My OlyII in the back ground.

Grim
I had a friend that had a Kougar...
He let me fly it a few times,, nice handling plane...
A newb at the flying field turned on his radio without having the clip...splash one kougar..

David.. no was about it,,,.. it IS!.. LOL

Flying with a OS AXE46. The motor is a BEAST.. and a simple hand flip and its running. (Nitro geek here!)

I am still tuning the plane BUT.. its performing great! Need more time with the CG..

Grim

The biggest issue with the kit was the pieced together manual.. not great at all!.. after years of updates the manual was the red headed step child. If you know or not.. I wrote all the manuals for the AquaCraft boats I designed. I would LOVE to re-do that manual! IT NEEDS IT!..

It would take that product to a new level. Its a beautiful plane when done and performs great!

The wood in the kit was VERY nice.. the foam was nice and light too.

Grim

Thanks bill.. its "China Cote".. no really.. best I have ever used.. bought it on Amazon, Came as a recommendation from a buddy from Horizon.. FANTASTIC to work with and the best I have ever used. ( kind of pains me to say that.. but.. its a fact..lol)

Grim

Paint on the turtle deck and cowl is Farm Fleet brand Tractor Enamel using there catalyst.. completely fuel proof, cheap and easy to work with.

Grim

I would LOVE to
By the way, would you know if Carl Goldberg “Color Stripe” tape is still available? If not, do you know of an equivalent product?

I’m looking for 3/32” or 1/8” wide, fuel proof, stripe tape (preferably “silver”)

Thanks

Attachments

• 3A7BCE56-C5C4-43F1-8101-951CC7AE8802.jpeg
    3A7BCE56-C5C4-43F1-8101-951CC7AE8802.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back