Pit Area Ground Mats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPeterson

After getting rained on again and putting my cheap carpet in the dumpster rather than in my trailer for the trip home, I'm looking for better alternates. I should have inquired at Johnston City what some of the guys were using but didn't. I see some are like a plastic with good draining etc. Looked like some folded up rather than being rolled up. Not having much luck searching the web.

What are some recommendations?

Thanks - Doug

After getting rained on again and putting my cheap carpet in the dumpster rather than in my trailer for the trip home, I'm looking for better alternates. I should have inquired at Johnston City what some of the guys were using but didn't. I see some are like a plastic with good draining etc. Looked like some folded up rather than being rolled up. Not having much luck searching the web.

Thanks - Doug
RV patio mats.
They don't kill the grass either.
I'm sure Amazon has them.

Thanks - Doug
Camping World stocks several colors, Or you can buy on Amazon

Ordered a KUMA ground cover. Recycled polypropylene. Says it won't kill grass too. Went with this mainly because of size availability. 9' x 18' covers good under a 10' x 20' tent.

Thanks for the input. Doug

Back