Piper Chuck?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel Richard

Has anyone heard from piper_chuck lately? I bought a boat from him and sent the money over a week ago and have not heard from him since then. I really don't think he's trying to screw me or anything like that, he said he has been really busy at work, so I was just wondering if anybody knows him personally and can find something out for me.

Thanks

I bought a boat from him a while back and it was roughly two weeks to get it. Have patience, he won't mistreat you.

Has anyone heard from piper_chuck lately? I bought a boat from him and sent the money over a week ago and have not heard from him since then. I really don't think he's trying to screw me or anything like that, he said he has been really busy at work, so I was just wondering if anybody knows him personally and can find something out for me.

Thanks
Piper is a man of his word and I'll vouch for him anytime, he'll come through. I do know his new job has been overwhelming enough that we lost a friend and boater to it. :(

I'm sorry to hear that Don. And from talking to him before I was sure he was just busy and if that's the case I completely understand but i was just looking for some confirmation. One of the best things about this site is how much everyone is willing to help each other and how much you can trust basicall everybody.

Killer! Hope we get to race toys this year.

Congrats on getting hitched by the way.

Buck

Ok, its been over three weeks now. No response and no boat. Can someone please contact him for me or get me his phone number so I can find something out.

Any help is appreciated

Ok, its been over three weeks now. No response and no boat. Can someone please contact him for me or get me his phone number so I can find something out.

Any help is appreciated
Daniel How did you pay for the boat. If personal check maybe he is waiting for it to clear the bank? I think Piper Chuck is in the Charleston Model Boaters area? Maybe they can contact him to let him know he has Unfinished Business & needs to provide a tracking number for the item you purchased...... if boaters are going to receive the monies, there should be some desire to ship promptly. there are some great buyers on I/W..... Some go above the std expedience to get payment to you quickly, Please Dont abuse the buyers.........

I sent him the money via paypal a few hours after he sent me a final price including shipping on May 3rd. He had told me before that date that he was really busy at work and other people have backed him up on that, but it seems like somewhere along the line he would have found the time to ship it or at least let me know something. I saw the last time he was active on IW was May 4th, the day after I sent him money and a message letting him know I sent it.

I sent him the money via paypal a few hours after he sent me a final price including shipping on May 3rd. He had told me before that date that he was really busy at work and other people have backed him up on that, but it seems like somewhere along the line he would have found the time to ship it or at least let me know something. I saw the last time he was active on IW was May 4th, the day after I sent him money and a message letting him know I sent it.
I have delt with him before with No Problems. But it is pass time for him to unhold his end of the deal. OR Refund the Full Amount!!!!!

I really don't think he's trying to screw me or anything. Too many people have said good things about him. Its that, and I may be crazy here, I feel if I have money out there, I have a right to know what is going on with the product or service I have paid for.

Any help is appreciated
Daniel How did you pay for the boat. If personal check maybe he is waiting for it to clear the bank? I think Piper Chuck is in the Charleston Model Boaters area? Maybe they can contact him to let him know he has Unfinished Business & needs to provide a tracking number for the item you purchased...... if boaters are going to receive the monies, there should be some desire to ship promptly. there are some great buyers on I/W..... Some go above the std expedience to get payment to you quickly, Please Dont abuse the buyers.........
Chuck lives in the Columbia SC area and is not, and has not, been a member of the CMB club.

Any help is appreciated
Chuck lives in the Columbia SC area and is not, and has not, been a member of the CMB club.
John knight, We did not say he was a Club member. but I know he lives in the area & he is located within 100 miles from your lake site.. I met him @ one of the Charleston Races & You guys know Piper Chuck... You would be pissed too if you were Daniel......? Not too Busy to Collect the Money!! But too busy to ship the parts Purchased? You now that is BS....... I would make all buyers Beware of him too......... its a **** shame when you cannot Trust the guy to ship the parts you paid for. It Hurts the Entire Board Community........

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant believe piper chuck would do that.. he's a strait and standup guy..I know he backed out of r/c boating for awhile..something got to be up.. :huh: :unsure:

Even though it has almost been a month without hearing from him I have a hard time believing its something other than him being busy and this being the last thing on his mind. I just wish somebody would contact him for me or get his number for me.

Even though it has almost been a month without hearing from him I have a hard time believing its something other than him being busy and this being the last thing on his mind. I just wish somebody would contact him for me or get his number for me.
Ask Ron Olson.. Ron and piper chuck used to be Moderators on RCU for along time so he might have his number..Ron is a member on this site too.

Back