Pipe for NovaRossi 21 in Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn McClintic

I'm building a Wild Thing Mono and wonder what pipe you would recommend with a NovaRossi 21 LS. I can't get hold of an OPS 3920, so I was looking at maybe the Andy Brown Parabolic, CMB, or Macs pipes. Maybe I should just stick with the NovaRossi black pipe - it works good on my rigger.

Any suggestions would be appreciated - I will be running 65% - 12% oil home brew fuel and I think an X440 3-blade

Glenn

Glenn,

the all new spp carbon rs21 pipe is awesome pipe, designed foe the novarossi,

you just have to try get one...

regards Aaron

that is the same setup i ran for several years in dist 11 a-mono. i had the nova rossi pipe and worked great. sent the boat to my buddy and had it repainted and imron clear coated, it came out so nice i am afraid to run it!. i have several a-monos but this is my all time favorate. good luck with your build. john v

that is the same setup i ran for several years in dist 11 a-mono. i had the nova rossi pipe and worked great. sent the boat to my buddy and had it repainted and imron clear coated, it came out so nice i am afraid to run it!. i have several a-monos but this is my all time favorate. good luck with your build. john v
I run a Andy Brown Long pipe with a short stroke N/R. Its a rocket need a driver LOL

If you can get your hands on a ops pipe or a k pipe put that on i have tried all pipes none come close to these. I run a ops pipe on a mac in a sd3. Robert

If you can get your hands on a ops pipe or a k pipe put that on i have tried all pipes none come close to these. I run a ops pipe on a mac in a sd3. Robert

Do you mean the OPS 3280 or the 3920? I hear those are good - I can't find OPS stuff anywhere yet. I'll keep looking though. Anyone know an OPS dealer?

Which K pipe? Is that the Russian company that Speedmaster carried? I wonder if Glenn Quarles picked up the K motors from Bill McGraw as well as the NovaRossi?

Thanks everyone for the information.

Glenn

""If you can get your hands on a ops pipe or a k pipe put that on i have tried all pipes none come close to these. I run a ops pipe on a mac in a sd3. Robert""

Robert, your vast knowlege and experience never ceases to amaze me???

Rick

LIke i said Rick if you can get your hands on a ops pipe Walt Barnewy should be getting more oh by the way that Andy Brown pipe didnt work did it lol

Do you mean the OPS 3280 or the 3920? I hear those are good - I can't find OPS stuff anywhere yet. I'll keep looking though. Anyone know an OPS dealer?

Which K pipe? Is that the Russian company that Speedmaster carried? I wonder if Glenn Quarles picked up the K motors from Bill McGraw as well as the NovaRossi?

Thanks everyone for the information.

Glenn
Glenn, no I didn't get any K motor stuff from Bill. I do know that Bill always had a fast 20 mono and he ran the Novarossi black pipe. I picked up all of Bill's remaining stock this weekend so I do have at least one of the black pipes to sale.

GQ

Back