Pipe for a .45 CMB in a mono?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean Bowf

Would a MAC quiet pipe be a good pipe for a .45HR CMB I am planning to put in a speedmaster hull??

Not stuck on any brand (don't own a pipe for the engine yet)...just looking for input. I guess I am trying to make sure this would not be a "bad" pipe to use.

TIA for your input,

Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
I run a CMB 45HR in my mono and not that I have tried all the pipes, but what I have tried I like the Irwin quiet pipe with the squared off end, and the bottom exhaust exit.

Cliff

Would a MAC quiet pipe be a good pipe for a .45HR CMB I am planning to put in a speedmaster hull??
Not stuck on any brand (don't own a pipe for the engine yet)...just looking for input. I guess I am trying to make sure this would not be a "bad" pipe to use.

TIA for your input,

Sean
Better MAC 7.5cc Super quiet(big belly) pipe than quiet ( flat belly) pipe set up 10 inch will play adjust -/+1/4 Will it be fast!! Good Luck! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
hi all, also run cmb 45 in mono, [seaducer]was wondering if any body is running the new andy brown pipe in this up,and at what length are they running at, and how do they compare with the cooper pipes, thanks for any info

cheers

Back