Pics from BOB 2013, OZ

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Murphy

Supporting Member
Pics from Battle of the Borders, Lake Mulwala, Australia

http://gtmurph.smugmug.com/BOB2013/

Enjoy.

Quick note and I hate having to post this, all my pics are published under "Creative Commons" which means they are free for personal use, you can use them as Desktop wallpapers, Avatars, Signatures, etc

I'm also happy for people to use them in blog posts, Facebook links etc, I only ask that you acknowledge me or link the pictures back to my Smugmug or Flickr site, I'm also happy to provide them with watermarks if you are not sure how to do that.

If you would like to use them for commercial purposes, eg: to advertise your business, product just ask, I rarely if at all will charge someone who is in the hobby for use of one of my pictures, just acknowledgement of who took the picture is most of the time all that I request. BTW: That means asking before using them.... ;) ;)

Just some simple rules I hope everyone abides by, I really don't want to go back to watermarks... I know the internet is the Wild West but would hope there is some respect within the hobby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures!!!!!!! You guys down there must be in the middle of the season with that great looking wheather. UP here in northern Canada the season is over and it's build time.

Brad

Great pictures!!!!!!! You guys down there must be in the middle of the season with that great looking wheather. UP here in northern Canada the season is over and it's build time.

Brad
We run all year round Brad, you should come visit in your off season!

Not my shots mate. Murph is the photographer.

He does indeed get some awesome photos.

Back