• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco Motors and parts for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Cathey

Supporting Member
Picco 67 EXR squarecase motors and parts for sale as a lot.

1-Picco 67 EXR squarecase (Bluehead), almost no time on the motor, RPM rod and one run on a new set of WIB bearings.

1- Picco 67 EXR squarecase (Bluehead), stock rod. I bought this motor on IW and don't know much about it. Seems OK. Needs a front cover gasket.

1- NIP Piston and Sleeve (p/n 1068).

1- NIP Wrist Pin (p/n 1003)

3- NIP Wrist Pin Retaining clips (2 per pkg.)

2- NIP Head Shims (p/n 2087)

2- NIP Head Shims (p/n 2088)

1- New Stock rod

1- extra stock carb

1- Gerhaty carb

1- used header

Bag of steel and stainless steel water jacket, front cover and carb screws. Some used, some new.

$575 shipped to anywhere in the contenental U.S. Insurance extra.

OTHER STUFF- Prices less shipping. Whatever it costs, however you want it sent. I'm not trying make anything on the shipping.

Unassembled Fiberglass Wing/Upright sets for 1/8th scale hydoplane that includes

3- Horizontal Wings

4- uprights (these uprights have the rounded notch on the aft, lower trailing edge). $75

1- NIP CMB 67 single needle carb $30

2- NIP CMB 67 3rd channel adjustable needle valves $20 each

1- NIP Rocket City Teflon Coupler (p/n TEF 750)$5

1- NIP ABC H18 prop $10

1-used Mike Hughes curved turn fin for 1/8th scale boat. It has a couple of small dings in the leading edge that could be easily pounded out and filed $10

Thanks for looking, Mike

Ok Glenn. Do you want to do paypal or send a MO? Priority Mail is $5. Still have the WIB bearings for Mac/CMB/Picco 67's if you need them. Thought we might see you at the Northwest Scale Race again. Marty and Al did a really nice job. It went real smoothly, good driving and not much carnage.

I'll do PayPal.

I'm picking up another week vacation so it's possible I could make the race next year. I'd like to build one of those gas scale hydro's.

Mike, if you had the glass parts at the race last weekend I would have taken them off your hands and paid you cash there :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ray,

PayPal or a USPO MO is fine. I"ll have to figure out how much shipping is and get back to you. Shouldn't be much as they weigh almost nothing.

Mike
LMK, will do paypal with address. Thanks
Mike, payment sent. Thanks Hammer
cool.gif

Back