Picco 45EXR black head.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimD

Hey Guys,

I'm giving a semi - newbie a hand with his new boat and I'm looking for some suggestions on which is the performing pipe on these engines, what length and what prop - the hull is a RR style rigger.

Anyone able to give any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tim.

TimD said:
Hey Guys,I'm giving a semi - newbie a hand with his new boat and I'm looking for some suggestions on which is the performing pipe on these engines, what length and what prop  - the hull is a RR style rigger.

Thanks,

Tim.

83720[/snapback]

MAC 45 nitro pipe or

OPS 67 nitro pipe

10.25 inches or less

1657 stock prop

K-ZAM said:
TimD said:
Hey Guys,I'm giving a semi - newbie a hand with his new boat and I'm looking for some suggestions on which is the performing pipe on these engines, what length and what prop  - the hull is a RR style rigger.

Thanks,

Tim.

83720[/snapback]

MAC 45 nitro pipe or

OPS 67 nitro pipe

10.25 inches or less

1657 stock prop

83723[/snapback]

Thanks KP, B) B) B)

I'll assume that it's the same length for both pipes.

Tim.

Last edited by a moderator:
:) Hey Tim. im runnin the cmdi 45 parabolic drilled out stinger, set at 10" and, the same prop.....

m larson said:
:) Hey  Tim.  im runnin the cmdi 45 parabolic drilled out stinger, set at 10" and, the same prop.....
83725[/snapback]

Thanks!

Hey Tim,

I run that stuff. Once you get it going try shortening the pipe. I can go to 8". ;)

Thanks a lot guys!

Will make setting his boat up a lot easier knowing this stuff!

B) B) B)

Tim

Preston_Hall said:
Hey Tim,I run that stuff. Once you get it going try shortening the pipe. I can go to 8".  ;)

83762[/snapback]

Sheet Preston - that's short!!!!! I don't think I'll go that short for this one - he's still learning and those sort of rev's might be asking for trouble with him.... but it's good to know there is more in it later if needed :D

Thanks,

Tim

Back