• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nigtmare

I have a used picco 45 blue head NOT THE NEW 8MM CRANK engine. I got this engine before Xmas thinking it was the new 8mm picco (long story) :angry: the engine is in good shape it has a Titan rod and it has been modified (don't know by who)?? I have never ran the engine. It came with an extra new piston and sleeve, a new set of bearings,and two cranks but they will NOT fit this engine (don't know what engine they are for) I payed $225.00 for everything inc. shipping, I just want to get my money back so I can buy a 8mm engine.

Thanks. Nick

p.s the head bolts need to be replaced they are all worn out.

SOLD

DSC03931.JPG

DSC03930.JPG

DSC03925.JPG

DSC03927.JPG

DSC03929.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
there is some of you that asked for some internal pic, here they are

2hs19mt.jpg

j9q8gm.jpg

2ilovfm.jpg

If you can tell me the head bolt size, I'll see if I have any and give them to you.

WHat are the dimesnsions on the crank? Rear brg, fr brg, rod pin, etc. Maybe I can fugure out what it goes to, Maybe an OPS 45?

If you can tell me the head bolt size, I'll see if I have any and give them to you.

WHat are the dimesnsions on the crank? Rear brg, fr brg, rod pin, etc. Maybe I can fugure out what it goes to, Maybe an OPS 45?
Hey Jon.

I been told that those cranks are off a picco 45 pre EXR the dick motor.

The bolts are 18x3 mm.

Thanks Jon.

Nick

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR THE EXTRA PISTON AND SLEEVE?
I'm not going to sell the P/L unless I sell the engine first.

Thanks. Nick

p.s if the engine sells I already have a buyer for the P/L

Back