Phil Thomas T5 Nats Champ

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brooks93

Just wanted to let you all know I raced my Phil Thomas T5 done up as the Elam to 3 perfect heats to take the NAMBA Fast Electric 1/8th scale Champion award and took concourse.

Great boat and just glad I could back up all the bench racing.. LOL

Well done.

If I can get my Miss Exide to look and go anywhere near as good I will be a happy man.

brooks93 said:
Just wanted to let you all know I raced my Phil Thomas T5 done up as the Elam to 3 perfect heats to take the NAMBA Fast Electric 1/8th scale Champion award and took concourse.

102082[/snapback]

brooks93 said:

102082[/snapback]

Hey Kelly thanks, I just built the kit, YOU did all the hard work and setup. You did pretty good on a never done that before project such as this. :) :)

There is more to read in the electric forum about Kellys R C Marine Designs Elam scale hydro project.

Hey Kelly thanks, I just built the kit, YOU did all the hard work and setup. You did pretty good on a never done that before project such as this. 
LOL Thanks Phil.. You had good instructions.. I just set it up as you said to in the instructions.

nats_2005%2520(177).jpg

kellypic2.jpg

ya I love the second one myself. I still need to do some work to the boat as far as tuning goes but, not alot

Hi Phil,

When those orders start rolling in I'll be expecting a royalty check for steering the guys your way. ;)

Paul.

The first guy in the country to run a Phil Thomas hull on battery power, and win. :D

Yes Paul it was all your fault.. You will be named as a reason on the divorce papers.. LOL

Paul Pachmayer said:
Hi Phil,
When those orders start rolling in I'll be expecting a royalty check for steering the guys your way. ;)

Paul.

The first guy in the country to run a Phil Thomas hull on battery power, and win. :D

102375[/snapback]

OK You have to get that by the penny pincher (wife) first.

Did you race the Super Sport45 and win with that?

PHIL

Hey Phil what other schemes can I put on that hull?

If so do you have any pics?

I really want to stay away from the Bud scene. The Vacationville looks too similar.

That hull was running great. Check out Lous vid. I know others shot it too.

**** that Ken Joye! :D

I got the chance to run the Miller by K.J. as a loaner since Terry D was too whipped and busy to race. Now I want a big hull....most electronics are waiting on the bench. Guess I'll just strap it on the roof. ;)

Hi Phil,

You bet, 3 perfect rounds. ;) Not only that but the boat also holds the S-Sport hydro record driven by Jim Vaughn at the NAMBA 04 SAW event in LA. :D

Paul.

Paul Pachmayer said:
Hi Phil,
You bet, 3 perfect rounds. ;) Not only that but the boat also holds the S-Sport hydro record driven by Jim Vaughn at the NAMBA 04 SAW event in LA. :D

Paul.

102491[/snapback]

OK I thought that was the boat Thanks

Latest posts

Back