Peterson sport 40....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6cuda6

Anyone have one of these hulls??? I'm looking to find out the placement of the fuel tank....

The guy i got it from said the fuel tank goes in one of the hull side/spondon...it looks like a Sullivan 14 oz{??} tank...no secondary tank used...here's the lay out of the rest...radio box in the front...motor almost directly behind [was a cmb45] than Irvin pipe [threw transom]....

Now the pick up in the tank was in the front left lower corner of the tank [if your looking directly at the fuel hose fittings it's directly bellow left side]...which would leave me to beleive it was placed in the left[looking from the back of the boat] spondon in a backwards position...would i be correct??? if so how far up the inside of the hull would it go???

Man this boat stuff is harder than 1/8 scale car set up...... :angry:

Steve,

Dean is looking for your phone number.

He has some questions about the fuel cells. Anybody have Steve Peterson's

number? I can't find it. And Dean needs it.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

6cuda6 said:
Anyone have one of these hulls??? I'm looking to find out the placement of the fuel tank....
The guy i got it from said the fuel tank goes in one of the hull side/spondon...it looks like a Sullivan 14 oz{??} tank...no secondary tank used...here's the lay out of the rest...radio box in the front...motor almost directly behind [was a cmb45] than Irvin pipe [threw transom]....

Now the pick up in the tank was in the front left lower corner of the tank [if your looking directly at the fuel hose fittings it's directly bellow left side]...which would leave me to beleive it was placed in the left[looking from the back of the boat] spondon in a backwards position...would i be correct??? if so how far up the inside of the hull would it go???

Man this boat stuff is harder than 1/8 scale car set up...... :angry:

94629[/snapback]

HA Its not harder its just something new I have a RC ofna truck around to run just to make me appreciate the boats more.

I think the tank would go in the left side. the fuel pick up should be in the left rear corner of the tank. Many times these type boats tend to lift off the left side so some extra weight on the left can be good. try to set the tank on the balance point or ahead not behind.

Steve P is on here maybe he will set you up with more info.

Latest posts

Back