Paint Codes?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Rarig

I'm looking for paint codes for the following boats, preferably in PPG format:

2002 U-9 Jackson's Sports Bar

2004 U-1 Miss Budweiser (T-6)

2011 U-7 Valken Sports

2011 U-21 Tapout

2012 U-88 Degree Men

Hey Beau,

Not necessarily PPG, but these are the codes on the U-21 from my dad's Lakeridge:

Olympic White (DCC 6260)

Dark Blue Poly (DCC 3207)

Green: 4 parts House of Kolor Shimrin Green Neon (NE507.Q01), 1 part House of Kolor Shimrin Chartreuse Neon (NE508.Q01)

These are provided from Brian O'Farrell of GFTL, my dad can let you know of the exact way they painted. It involved mixing the green into the primer.

I don't plan on building these boats any time soon. I'd just like to have these boats sometime in the future, so I'm planning ahead.

Rob Brackett (R/CU) runs the FE Valken, he would have those codes. I know Jimmejames Cusworth runs the 1/10th scale Valken as well in ER/CU.

hello,

I'm looking for color codes to paint the Winston Eagle Lobster, particularly for red.
Someone can help me ?
Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello,

I'm looking for color codes to paint the Winston Eagle Lobster, particularly for red.

Someone can help me ?

Thank you in advance.
The Winston boats were not red, they were flourescent orange. The reason you see some pics where they seem to be red was from film speeds/types back in the day and fading. One of these days I'll need to find the file I have from a photogragher who shot pics of the full deck Winston on the same day back to back with different films and speeds, some turned out "red" and the others were correctly represented in flourescent or "day glo" orange (there used to be an unlimited web site that also had those pics but I think it's gone now). I also verified this back when I built my lobster hull with a former member of the late Steve Woomer's U-10 team. He told me they hated that paint scheme because it was a nightmare to repair since it began fading from day one, something flourescents are notorious for. They were thrilled when they went to the Smokin' Joe's paint scheme in 1994. The paint code for the orange is House of Kolors NE-103.
default_smile.png

hello,

Someone can help me ?

Thank you in advance.
hello ,

roger I think from a basic SG103. to experiment with red additions. fluorescent paintings needs a varnish against UV and alters with the years, I think ... I hope I translated well with google translator
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wink.png

Bradley, you might want to check with Mike McKnight on decals for the Tosti. He has the graphics for at least the 84 boat and may include the deck and tail feather striping as part of the set

Mark the 84 Tosti doesn't cross over with the boat Bradley is doing. I don't have that set since I have not been able to find decent pics of it.

hello,

Does anyone have the paintcodes for the "yellow" or "gold" edging of the Winston Eagle Lobster.

Thanks for help

Back