P-spec tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ozbryan,

That is a nice adapter! I tried to get one from Kris but he is out of them presently. Didn't say when he would have them available. Thanks for the pic.

Mike

OK, I am trying to get some numbers to make a run of the adaptors.

Can people PM me (or post here if Mike is OK with that) if you want one of my adaptors as pictured in Bryans photo.

I need as many people as I can to be able to keep the cost as low as it is now.

Sorry for posting here Mike, but I figured since you asked I might as well just say it here :)

Cheers

Kris

hi kris

did you get a chance to ship out my adapter a cabels today

thanks.

also does hobby king have any charger that are half decent or are they not worth trying?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a wood stuff hull that I am selling if you don't have one yet. Its a much better hull than the VS1. In D3 you can run any ESC up to 120 amp. Most of the guys in our club like to run the Turnigy 120 esc. Its cheap and so far reliable. You can get it from hobby king for $49. Most of us also like to run the Turnigy batteries as well. Some run the hyperions.

As far as a charger goes, I currently have the Icharger 106B from hobby king. It has the balance port built in to the charger. I think it was only $79.

If you do order anything from hobby king, make sure its in stock before you order.

obrien

do you have any pic of the hull and what were you asking for it?

the icharger 106b ,what did you do for a power supply?

I have a 25 amp power supply that I bought from radio shack a little over a year ago. I don't think they sell it anymore though. PM me your email, and I will get you a pic and price tonight when I get home.

thanks for all the good information guys. I to am considering building a "p" spec tunnel to race in D12 this year. It would be nice to have a boat that doesn't weigh 15-20 pounds for a change (I run the gas classes, never owned a nitro boat), and after watching these boats run last year I am really interested in them.

I believe that I will have to get a better charger If I do get into one. I now use lipo batteries in all my boats for radio packs and also in my transmitters as well. I like the fact that I can usually run all weekend at a race and not have to worry about charging reciever batteries or the transmitter as well. Gives me more time to catch up and tweek boats between heats, but the setup that I use to balance them I dont think will charge the larger, higher current batteries.

Just do it John!!!! I think we're going to have a bunch of Spec Tunnels in D12 this year.

You dont need much of a charger to charge a single 4S pack when you have two hours between heats. For one spec boat, I wouldnt go overboard on a charger.

PM me any time if you have any questions or need help.

Chilli, I have made a deal to get a hull, will be picking it up next month. still have to get the lower unit/electric motor, batteries and speed controller though. will be asking a lot of questions about the correct stuff to get for it.

What hull you getting???

Email me any time you have questions.

hey everyone im working on a FE cobra tunnel boat already cut and ready to install all electrics, boat comes with a built radio box that is longer, wider and taller also comes with pics and instructions. should be ready by late february . no money up front needed. just give me a shout and ill start a list. email me at [email protected]

hay guys does the esc half to be in the radio box or can it site out and get wet?
huh.gif

Latest posts

Back