P Spec Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Here are pictures of my FUTABA P Spec..

Brian lays up a very nice hull.

I designed a boom cam system that one can change the AOA from 2.8deg to 4.5 deg with the change of a cam.. ( I made 3 sets) It does this without changing the ride height.

Any questions let me know..

It will of course be powered by our world and national championship winning UL-1 Power system.

ROCK ON!

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a nice looking boat. Where can I get one and how much.

Will it be available with out the power system for those of us that already have one.

David

Hope I don't step on any one's toes. raptor347 is the maker. He is one of the FE studs. I have one of his older shovel nose hydros and his glass work is super.

I really hope someone can some video of these things. We don't have a rigger class where I live but.....I really want one of those things.

I'm the one building them. Anyone interested feel free to email for more info [email protected]

I'm working on getting the web page up with what I'm currently building. Fuller is carrying the primered in the mold Dark Horse shovelnose again. I've got a couple other things in the works.

I wish we had a good video of these things running as well.

of toppic ..

i have had some changes in my live jerry .. beening in the middle of a divorce , live in a new house , had to sell all my boat stuff .. and i am trying to get back .. i will not run a gasboat anymore , in my new house i have no hobby room and the land lord will not allow fuel inside. i am thinking about an electro lipo rigger .. the last gas rigger i built did amazingly good , and i will built up the same model but now with lipo power ..

on toppic :

guys any more info about this rigger ? i like to hear and see some more !!

Jeroen

The boats are running very well. The better tuned boats are running in the low-mid 60's on the UL-1 power system.

More are getting finished all the time. Here's a pic of the boat I just finished for my racing partner. We're running it this weekend. I'm hoping we can ge some video at our club race on Saturday.

The boats are running very well. The better tuned boats are running in the low-mid 60's on the UL-1 power system.

More are getting finished all the time. Here's a pic of the boat I just finished for my racing partner. We're running it this weekend. I'm hoping we can ge some video at our club race on Saturday.
Could I get a price with one built with a ul1 power system better put my name on the list to have one built Rich Rottenberk

of toppic ..

i have had some changes in my live jerry .. beening in the middle of a divorce , live in a new house , had to sell all my boat stuff .. and i am trying to get back .. i will not run a gasboat anymore , in my new house i have no hobby room and the land lord will not allow fuel inside. i am thinking about an electro lipo rigger .. the last gas rigger i built did amazingly good , and i will built up the same model but now with lipo power ..

on toppic :

guys any more info about this rigger ? i like to hear and see some more !!

Jeroen
Jeroen I am very sorry to hear about that I wish you all the best, Been there done that. We will miss you on the gas secene. Hope all goes well with the electrics, I will be building a Blazer Sport 20 this winter. Wishing you well Jerry

The boats are running very well. The better tuned boats are running in the low-mid 60's on the UL-1 power system....
Hmmmm, pretty paint job.
smile.gif

121wqj4.jpg

what is the size of the hull, as i am not an FE guy would it be, size wise, like a .21? .12? bigger?

Rich,

I'll call you in a little bit. I was off racing this weekend.

Jay,

Pearl flake purple and neon yellow. You can really see it.

Opio,

It's a little over 29", basicly a small .21 boat.

When mine arrives you can drive down and try it out!
wink.gif

HAHAHA!!! I knew it! If you get yours before me, :p , I will take you up on that! :D

I told Gilbert about these,, he is not a big rigger fan.. But I will change that the first time he see's mine run!!! LOL

Jay, are you going to run the UL-1 esc and motor???

Jay, are you going to run the UL-1 esc and motor???
That's the plan. I have a BJ motor as well, but I suspect that the higher rpm of the UL-1 motor will be useful in the Raptor.
wink.gif

Back