• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Outrigger Hydro 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydro

Hi all

This is a 45 size rigger that a friend of mine made a few years ago. It based on a road runner 45 and majority of the critical dimensions are similar. So all Road Runner specs apply. The construction is absolutely first rate, slow cure west epoxy and balsa core sponsons, tub is made of 3/16 plywood, Basically the standard construction that everyone is using nowadays, the cowl is fitted along with the rear radio box cover and has new speedmaster rudder and strut. The cowl is fiberglass. The turn fin is included, no motor mount or metal fuel tank. Other's just like this one were made and run great. I never had the time to finish this one. I was going to put it on Ebay, but thought I would offer here first. I don't know what its worth , so I will entertain any reasonable offers.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all
This is a 45 size rigger that a friend of mine made a few years ago. It based on a road runner 45 and majority of the critical dimensions are similar. So all Road Runner specs apply. The construction is absolutely first rate, slow cure west epoxy and balsa core sponsons, tub is made of 3/16 plywood, Basically the standard construction that everyone is using nowadays, the cowl is fitted along with the rear radio box cover and has new speedmaster rudder and strut. The cowl is fiberglass. The turn fin is included, no motor mount or metal fuel tank. Other's just like this one were made and run great. I never had the time to finish this one. I was going to put it on Ebay, but thought I would offer here first. I don't know what its worth , so I will entertain any reasonable offers. Email me if you want more pictures at [email protected]

How much do you want for theis unit?

Thanks Hugh

This is a really nice boat , John builds some quality stuff . I am trying to figure out a way to get it as my 45 Rigger is getting a little tattered !! Nice boat , post more pics ! :)

So far I have had offers all over the spectrum. I think a fair price is $175.00 plus whatever the shipping cost.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Back