Outboard Race Results posted here.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Racers

For the time being and by special request (thanks Mark) it would be fun to have any OB race results posted here.

Lets post:

Where the race was held

Name of Racer

Class

Position

Type of hull

What motor

Other information might include:

Prop

Fuel

other?

Maybe if we get solid hits on this post we can make a new section.

Rock on.

Grimracer

Got some feedback from the 2003 Winter Invitationals held this past weekend in Valdosta Ga.

Ernie Lafluer got 1st place with his HTB 360 in the open class. Ernie runs a .45 CMB, [his own conversion] mounted to a K/B foot and a 1450 prop. He also uses a converted I/O pipe.

Chris Huff took 1st place in the 20 Mod class with his HTB 290. Chris runs a Nova Rossi motor mounted to a 7.5 K/B foot super charged by a Silver Bullet Pipe and a 1440 prop. Chris also entered this same boat in the open class and came in 2nd there running with the bigger boats and motors.

Way to go guys!!!

Mark HTB BOATS

Chris's boat looked very good at valdosta. Think Ill have to check out the hopper boats as well. The setup seemed to handle what the other boats could not (mine included) Chris scored a perfect 1400 in 20 tunnel and a close second in open with the same boat.

Good ole Ernie had his usual reliably fast boats at Valdosta (I think his twin hydro will mill at slower speeds, better than any boat I own, and it still hauls the mail).

Good job guys, Thanks for an exiting weekend of racing.

~ James

All I can say is yes the hopper 29 boat is a very good boat. I had my doubt about the silver bullet at first but Mark has made a few changes and these pipes are working very well. If you want a fast outboard buy a Nova Rossi with a Hopper 29 boat and put you a silver bullet pipe on it. From there it up to you to take the time to set it up properly. I enjoyed the 2003 Winter Ivitationals. I would like to thank the Valdosta Model boat club for putting that great race on.

Back