• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Outboard Engine Cover Plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Zier

Hi, here are some plugs I had cut about a year ago to make engine cover molds for the larger K&B outboards. I modeled them up myself in 3D & had them cut on a cnc router. They are modeled after Mercury 2.5 covers.

I intended to have a upper & lower cowl, with a faceplate that would be glued onto the front. The would need to be smoothed out & prepared to pull a mold from them.

The projects keep adding up for me & I'll never get to this one. I'm hoping whoever buys these will finish them & allow me to get a set for a real nice price! ;)

I did have a contact for making the decals (not included) which I can provide to the buyer.

If desired, I can also send along the cad files so the buyer can have them scaled down to make a cowl set for the 3.5.

Sold!

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

Merc 09.jpg

CAD-1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back