Out of business

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey Jones

Well, the R/C helicopter company that I am a team pilot for announced today that they are out of business at the end of this month. I reckon that I'll have more time to run and learn about my boat.

They are one of the only US brands in the industry. Engineered and manufactured here in the USA. They cited the influx of overseas brands and not being able to stay competetive with the pricing. They've been around since the 80s. I feel like my girlfriend left and my dog died!
default_sad.png

I guess between the recent "hobby king" threads and such, and hearing this news, I am kind of down. I really wish we (those of us in the US anyway) would patronize our own companies before trying to save a few bucks by buying sub-standard garbage from china.

<end of rant>

Happy boating, y'all.

-Joey

Problem is no one is supporting there LHS and these industries in the states like was said in the first post people want cheap and thats what they get is cheap

sorry to hear of this bad news. So I wont be able to get parts for my Furion 450 in the future?
Scott, it kind of looks that way for now. I know Heliproz and Ron's still has pleny of parts stocked. It doesn't help my mood, though.

I'm really hoping someone buys the rights from them...but to be honest, if MinAir couldn't make it work, it is unlikely someone else can. Hell, MinAir had a dang machine shop on their premisis! I've got, literally, thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of helicopters that are now depricated and unsupported. So, you're not alone there.

I'm hoping for the best, but not really sure what the future holds. Been flying helis since '99. All MinAir.

-Joey

Back