Grims OB report from K+B

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was in New York Jeff !!!!!!!!!! and a back alley!!!

Tell use more ?? About the engine and what was said.

Hmm, well the engine runs ALOT like that one that Tim Fulton sold me about two weeks ago.... ???

What was said....hmmmm, I guess you are going to have to wait for the court transcripts...... :-X

I think someone is talking some S$#T : :) LOL

please show us some more pictures of it, if thats alright? maybe one of it mounted on your Villain to see what it looks like on a hot boat :)

Kris

How about some timing numbers and some internal shots showing the sleave and the head button!

and I take it you maybe paid the rep 130. for the motor?

Jimmy whitbeck

Nope, the money was a gift from our pal, yours and especially mine, Randy. Here is a pic of the internals.....

Eenie meenie miney moe......

hmmm...let's see....were lookin' at about 120 degrees of intake duration....the exhaust port opens at about 94 degrees after top dead center....soooooooo.......

It's lookin' like about 172 degrees of exhaust timing for this one. Any more questions fellas? : :)

Hi Jeff,

My request is a shot of under the head button;

back of the crankshaft;

whats the carb bore? &

better view of the liner.

ta

GT ;D

Geez, I'm really sorry guys...I just put it back together.

Look, I'll give you a few more details in a little while when the next scheduled maintenance is due, in a few weeks, depending on how much I run it.

By the way, I tend to beat the crap out of my engines, so I don't know how long this one will last. Who knows, it probably won't even make it to the next maintenance interval the way I drive.

See you at the pond.... ;D

Sorry guys, I was just trying to make a joke of me mugging the guy, and then you thought it was real, so I went with it.

That was the engine PBracing sold me a while back. No hard feelings, I hope! ;)

Jeff

Funny,

I called them Friday and a women said there would be nothing for at least 5 months. Meaning no 3.5's of any kind.

A lot of stories going on here. I went through all the fun up building a Villian and no motor.

Rob

Your right the information that is reported is at best guess, baced on what most have heard. At this time the best place to get a K+B is Ebay.

COMON K+B...its time.

grim

C'mon ANYONE!! It's way PAST time!

I can't believe there are so few mfgs that have tapped into this market.

I KNEW I shouldn't have trusted those little suckers!

That's OK! I'll fix them varmints! Remember Caddyshack?! UH HUH!!

Latest posts

Back