OT: World Peace .... Or Global Domination ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Schneider

This is downright SCARY stuff, if it is true then our way of life is about to get a whole lot worse.

Check this out, if you feel it has merit and worth sharing with others you know ?

Please copy & share the URL with them

Link:

</a>

Last edited by a moderator:
This was posted to the front page a little while back. I don't want OT on the front page. I decided to put it here.

This is a clip from the documentry 'Zeitgeist'. You can find it on google. Also Aaron Russo's documentry 'Freedom to Fascism' is a must watch if you want to know more.

Ron Paul is the ONLY Presidential canidate who 100% opposses the NAU, Global government, the Amaro, NAFTA, National I.D. card and other things that are in the 'works' to Control the people.

From what I have studied, I believe "they" are deliberately devaluing the dollar so they can have an excuse to introduce the new Amero to replace the dollar.

We love Canada, but everyone needs Choices.

First the European union and the Euro then the North American Union and the Amero.....an Asian Union and then One World Government. Get ready boys and girls!

Here is the link to Aaron Ruso's film. It is worth your time to watch.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a clip from the documentry 'Zeitgeist'. You can find it on google. Also Aaron Russo's documentry 'Freedom to Fascism' is a must watch if you want to know more.
Ron Paul is the ONLY Presidential canidate who 100% opposses the NAU, Global government, the Amaro, NAFTA, National I.D. card and other things that are in the 'works' to Control the people.

From what I have studied, I believe "they" are deliberately devaluing the dollar so they can have an excuse to introduce the new Amero to replace the dollar.

We love Canada, but everyone needs Choices.

First the European union and the Euro then the North American Union and the Amero.....an Asian Union and then One World Government. Get ready boys and girls!

Here is the link to Aaron Ruso's film. It is worth your time to watch.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173
I watched it in it's entirety, all I can say is WOW! Scary how the pieces fit ...............

This is downright SCARY stuff, if it is true then our way of life is about to get a whole lot worse.
Check this out, if you feel it has merit and worth sharing with others you know ?

Please copy & share the URL with them

Link:

They lost me when they included 9/11 in the list of conspiracies. Sounds like another well staged production of the paranoid fringe. Do people with huge amounts of money have more control? Sure. Is there some hidden plot to take over the world? Maybe, but this video didn't convince me. I don't consider myself to be a sheep who would blindly follow a government's attempt to enact a 1984 types of society and I'm certainly not going to lose sleep due to the alleged plots "exposed" in this one video.

I spent 10 to 15 minutes watching people assert there is no law requiring individual income tax and saying nobody could tell them what the law was. Within 5 minutes I was able to find the exact law. I guess film makers should leave investigative reporting to the news people.
So show us the "exact" law. :)

I spent 10 to 15 minutes watching people assert there is no law requiring individual income tax and saying nobody could tell them what the law was. Within 5 minutes I was able to find the exact law. I guess film makers should leave investigative reporting to the news people.
So show us the "exact" law. :)
I had no idea you were from Missouri. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think George Carlin said it best...

"Americans get the government they deserve." If we all sit on our thumbs and do nothing then we get what we get. Example, how effective can a career politician like a Ted Kennedy be when he is neither for the people nor of the people. Elite-ist Gasbag! Government is too bogged down with out of touch, corrupt cronies who have nothing but big business and the special interest's agendas on their radar. Until Americans quit digesting the spoonfed propaganda of the mainstream media they will continue to be led down this path of fear and BS until we no longer have an civil liberties left. I've never been ashamed to be an American, but I have to say I'm not as proud to be one as I used to be. My government is embarassing. To quote a great American and Patriot, Ben Franklin..."Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

I too watched this in its entirity...So ,where is the "exact law" That tells us we have to pay income taxes??
And still we wait ............ :p
First, read the US Constitution. It gives Congress the power to collect taxes. Second, read TITLE 26, Subtitle A, CHAPTER 1, Subchapter A, PART 1, 1. This is where they impose the tax.

If you subscribe to the theories of those who feel the government isn't empowered to collect taxes, before you decide to stop paying, get a good lawyer. Also, since you'll probably get an all expenses paid vacation at one of the federal "hotels", I look forward to seeing what boating stuff you plan to sell to raise funds for attorney's fees.

I too watched this in its entirity...So ,where is the "exact law" That tells us we have to pay income taxes??
First, read the US Constitution. It gives Congress the power to collect taxes. Second, read TITLE 26, Subtitle A, CHAPTER 1, Subchapter A, PART 1, 1. This is where they impose the tax.

If you subscribe to the theories of those who feel the government isn't empowered to collect taxes, before you decide to stop paying, get a good lawyer. Also, since you'll probably get an all expenses paid vacation at one of the federal "hotels", I look forward to seeing what boating stuff you plan to sell to raise funds for attorney's fees.
You're absolutely right, the Constitution does give that power when it becomes law. Show us the law as written & ratified, not the tax code. Keep digging ............. :p

"Americans get the government they deserve." If we all sit on our thumbs and do nothing then we get what we get. Example, how effective can a career politician like a Ted Kennedy be when he is neither for the people nor of the people. Elite-ist Gasbag! Government is too bogged down with out of touch, corrupt cronies who have nothing but big business and the special interest's agendas on their radar. Until Americans quit digesting the spoonfed propaganda of the mainstream media they will continue to be led down this path of fear and BS until we no longer have an civil liberties left. I've never been ashamed to be an American, but I have to say I'm not as proud to be one as I used to be. My government is embarassing. To quote a great American and Patriot, Ben Franklin..."Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Great post.

One thing I've a concern with,among others is, American cities are adding more security cameras every day. Why? It's all after the fact.They won't catch any act of violence in progress.They will review the "tape" and proceed to spend even more money to figure out what went down.By then it's too late.Here in Tampa they installed face recognition software to enhance the camera's ability to catch the wanted/badguys in their late night entertainment area [Ybor City].The end result after a year of monitoring? I think they were able to catch a couple of people with outstanding warrants.The place is still a haven for the have nots who want to screw with you.

You're absolutely right, the Constitution does give that power when it becomes law. Show us the law as written & ratified, not the tax code. Keep digging ............. :p
Are you saying the Constitution has not been ratified?

Great post.

One thing I've a concern with,among others is, American cities are adding more security cameras every day. Why? It's all after the fact.They won't catch any act of violence in progress.They will review the "tape" and proceed to spend even more money to figure out what went down.By then it's too late.
Too late to stop the crime, perhaps. Will they help catch people who have committed crimes? Absolutely. The student body president of UNC was murdered not too long ago. Two suspects have been charged with first degree murder. The primary means of catching them was from their images on security cameras at an ATM and a store. It seems they were trying to use her ATM card to withdraw money...

Are you saying the Constitution has not been ratified?
One more time-

Show us the actual law, ratified by the states as Federal laws are, that empowered the IRS to tax your personal income.

And yes I've been paying my taxes every year for over 30 years and will continue to do so but the whole thing is still quite intriguing .....

Great post.

One thing I've a concern with,among others is, American cities are adding more security cameras every day. Why? It's all after the fact.They won't catch any act of violence in progress.They will review the "tape" and proceed to spend even more money to figure out what went down.By then it's too late.
Too late to stop the crime, perhaps. Will they help catch people who have committed crimes? Absolutely. The student body president of UNC was murdered not too long ago. Two suspects have been charged with first degree murder. The primary means of catching them was from their images on security cameras at an ATM and a store. It seems they were trying to use her ATM card to withdraw money...
All the more reason for the concealed weapons permit like we have in Florida. I gotta bet 99% of the people who have them,never had to use them. Scum know most are armed to the teeth. Then again,you get the ones who are flat out cracked out,and then.....

Latest posts

Back