OT- looks like it's time to retire!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Well according to the e-mail I just received I'm now a multi-millionaire!!! Guess I can start planning that custom made lit for night racing boat pond! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yahoo Awards Center

124 Stockport Road, Longsight, Manchester M60 2DB - United Kingdom

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Eight Hundred And Twenty Thousand Great Britain Pounds, (£820,000,00.) for the month of February, 2009 Prize Promotion which is organized by YAHOO AWARDS & WINDOWS LIVE.

YAHOO collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among The millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and few from other E-mail Providers. Five people are selected this month to benefit from this promotion and you Are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre. Yahoo Prize Award must be claimed no later than 93 days from date of Draw Notification. Any Prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Stated below are your identification numbers:

BATCH NUMBER: MFI/06/APA-43658

REFERENCE NUMBER: 2008234522

PIN: 1206

WINNING NUMBER:... 1 1421303548

These numbers fall within the England Location file, you are requested to contact our fiduciary agent in Manchester and send your winning identification numbers to him;

Agent Name: MR. SAVERY ALDWIN.

Address : 194 Station Road Edgware Greater London HA8 7AT, England

Please Contact Him With These Emails,

E-mail: [email protected]

Tel: +44 7031861625

Tel: +44 7031862517

Yor are advised to send the following informations to your agent to facilitate the release of your winning fund to you.

1. Full Names.............................

2. Country.................................

3. Contact Address.....................

4. Telephone Number.................

5. fax Number............................

5. Marital Status.........................

6. Occupation.............................

7. My Date of birth......................

7. Sex.................................

8. Your banking information where the fund will be transferred into either in your country or out side.

9. Your country. I.e. the account number, bank name, swift code of the bank, address of the bank and the account name.

Congratulations!! once again.

Yours in service,

Mrs. Jill Nash

Man I'm getting these flippin' things like darn near every day now. I wonder how many are stupid enough to fall for it. I don't know which is more outrageous, these or the ones from like Africa somewhere and some bank looking for assistance in moving a few hundred mil............. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well according to the e-mail I just received I'm now a multi-millionaire!!! Guess I can start planning that custom made lit for night racing boat pond! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yahoo Awards Center

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Eight Hundred And Twenty Thousand Great Britain Pounds, (£820,000,00.) for the month of February, 2009 Prize Promotion which is organized by YAHOO AWARDS & WINDOWS LIVE.

YAHOO collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among The millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and few from other E-mail Providers. Five people are selected this month to benefit from this promotion and you Are one of the Selected Winners.

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre. Yahoo Prize Award must be claimed no later than 93 days from date of Draw Notification. Any Prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

These numbers fall within the England Location file, you are requested to contact our fiduciary agent in Manchester and send your winning identification numbers to him;

Yor are advised to send the following informations to your agent to facilitate the release of your winning fund to you.

8. Your banking information where the fund will be transferred into either in your country or out side.

9. Your country. I.e. the account number, bank name, swift code of the bank, address of the bank and the account name.

Yours in service,

Mrs. Jill Nash

Man I'm getting these flippin' things like darn near every day now. I wonder how many are stupid enough to fall for it. I don't know which is more outrageous, these or the ones from like Africa somewhere and some bank looking for assistance in moving a few hundred mil............. :rolleyes:
You should give one of those phone #'s a try just for fun. Crazy :rolleyes:

Zach

Given the amount of time you spend on the internet Don, it's no wonder you won a prize.

Just give the nice lady the information she needs and wait by your mail box for your Major Award!

Given the amount of time you spend on the internet Don, it's no wonder you won a prize.
Just give the nice lady the information she needs and wait by your mail box for your Major Award!
No need to wait by the mail box. They will deposit it right in his account for him. Its a great deal. :lol:

Zach

I get about 10 of those emails a day. I guess that puts me somewhere in the trillionaire range. Maybe I should loan a few trillion to the US Gov. lol.

:D Now that you will be bristling with bucks, and will be busy jet setting around the globe spending gobs of money stimulating the worlds economy, can I have your 100+mph twin? :D :D :lol:

Yahoo Awards Center

Yours in service,

Mrs. Jill Nash

Yea,Yea,Yea now we got a tour bus :D :D

I get those things all the time, earlier this week I got one that said that my screen name was picked as a big winner.

If you want to really be amused at all of the Nigerian scams go to www.419eater.com as they're got hundreds of those!

:D Now that you will be bristling with bucks, and will be busy jet setting around the globe spending gobs of money stimulating the worlds economy, can I have your 100+mph twin? :D :D :lol:
Actually it's work is not done, got some new things for the next SAW, should be able to punch my record higher if mother nature cooperates, shootin' for 115 or better. B)
I got two more "prize notifications" from different places since I started this! Man I'm gonna have to buy a bank to keep all these millions in. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back