OS XM Outboard cowls for the US

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Tim. Got yah! Alright guys, we have reached 25 and Im in contact with Marc. I will keep everyone posted.

Alright guys, talked to Marc, and it sounds like he is hoping to ship next week. I will post here, and PM each person when they are ready to ship, as I will need pre payment. I told Marc I wont accept any money, until he has then ready to hit the mail to me.

Thanks everyone! Ill be in contact with you soon!

David. The original order is filled. Just waiting for Marc to let me know they are ready to ship. Then I will collect the money. I don't want to accept any money until they are 100% ready to ship to me.

Last I heard they were still pulling the cowls. Everything else was complete.

Alright guys, Marc has them ready to ship. I will PM each of you. Just want to be clear, they are CLEAR plastic, not BLACK. So they will need to be painted. Below is a picture that Marc sent me. There will be Merc decals included as well.

P1080202.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Rodney.

Cowls come in clear lexan, so you can paint them in or outside. (showversion on my stand has black paint on the outside with primer underneath)

All the parts comes in a nice sealed bag. Bag contains: mountingplate, 2 piece alu strips to glue on the inside off the cowl and fits the mountingplate, 3 piece bodyclips (1 spare)

and a nice decal set.

Rgrds Marc

Alright guys, PM's have been sent to everyone. I will update the first post with PAID once each person has paid. Thanks guys!!

Alright guys, Marc has them ready to ship. I will PM each of you. Just want to be clear, they are CLEAR plastic, not BLACK. So they will need to be painted. Below is a couple of pictures that Marc sent me.
xxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Keith, in the upper right hand corner, top of the forum, there is an envelope (this is your messages folder). Should have a number of messages in there from me, with your total and paypal.

Back