OS XM Outboard cowls for the US

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright guys, looks like Im still waiting on payment from the following people:

Ray Rankl

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright guys, Shawn and Tim, thank you for your payments!

Im currently waiting for Ray Rankl to pay for his, then I will order.

Thanks again guys!!

Ray, got it. Thanks guys! Everyone has paid up now, I will send Marc payment today and we will get this ball rolling.

Alright guys, the cowls are in the mail! Ill let everyone know once they arrive, and are shipped out. Thanks again guys for being patient.

Alright fellas, got the cowls today. I will do my best to get them out to everyone by the end of the week.

I would like to thank you all for order a cowl and hope you will be happy with it as I've ever meant.

Show me some pics when ready guy's.

Rgrds Marc

Alright guys, got home from work about an hour ago, got everything boxed up and ran out of printer paper printing labels. I will go get some more paper in the morning before work, finish printing labels, and drop everything off monday at the PO. Its all coming priority mail so should be there by the end of next week. Sorry for the delay, but I have been working 76-84 hours a week, and havnt had time until tonight.

IMG_20130504_001746_zps006a9075.jpg

IMG_20130504_001738_zpsa51f19fd.jpg

Alright fellas. Sorry for the delay. Everything went out today via priority mail USPS. Should have it all by the end of the week.

Back