• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OS OUTBOARD NEW AND BLUEPRINTED AND READY

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

this is a brand new unfired os 21...it has been blueprinted and all clearences set and carb has been worked on by steve wood for me with one of his nice delrin bells and other tricks. it has head clearence and timing changes done already , the skeg has been reduced and sharpened and this motor is ready to go. new these are 375.00 plus mods , i am asking 350.00 plus ill ship it in the us 48 free of charge. paypal is [email protected] and please add 4 percent or send as a gift ..thanks for looking , any questions please ask.

tk

this is a brand new unfired os 21...it has been blueprinted and all clearences set and carb has been worked on by steve wood for me with one of his nice delrin bells and other tricks. it has head clearence and timing changes done already , the skeg has been reduced and sharpened and this motor is ready to go. new these are 375.00 plus mods , i am asking 350.00 plus ill ship it in the us 48 free of charge. paypal is [email protected] and please add 4 percent or send as a gift ..thanks for looking , any questions please ask.

tk
make offers if you all like.

tk

Back