• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OS XM .21 Air Cooled Engine F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanJohnson

Hi All,

For sale is a lightly used OS XM .21 air cooled engine. Engine has roughly 1-1 1/2 gallons of fuel run through. At the beginning of the season, I installed new bearings and a new rod and these parts have less than 6-8 tanks run through.

I'm asking for $315 shipped for the engine, and if you want a prop that's been prepped by Mark S specifically for B sport tunnel, I'll sell that for an additional $30.

Paypal is preferred. Please add 3% paypal fee if not paying as a gift.

Thanks in advance.

Engine 3.jpg

Engine 4.jpg

Hi John,

I'll leave the prop with the motor for a tick to see if there are any takers for the combo. I'll let you know.

Price drop - one last reduction, if she doesn't sell, I'll just keep her. Will sell for $275 shipped + paypal fees.

John,
I still have you in line for the prop if I decide to sell separate.

Hi Bill,

Let me check shipping charges in the morning and back to you. What's your mailing zip code?

Hi Bill,

I thought about your offer and $275 shipped with the prop is too little, but thank you for your offer. I'd be willing to counter you at $275 shipped minus the prop, though.

Let me know your thoughts.

Latest posts

Back