OS outboard engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim_Duggan said:
Anyone able to tell me the sizes of the engine and PTO bearings in the OS?
Thanks,

Tim.

101810[/snapback]

the OS prt number is 22631019

the tech info is at Tower

SPECS: Inner Diameter: 9mm

Outer Diameter: 17mm

Width: 5mm

Bearing Markings & details: Thailand NMB

Tim_Duggan said:
Time is of the essence so I have to source locally  :rolleyes: Takes 2 weeks + from the US - overnight in Oz.
Ron Byrd has them listed on his site also racecraft bearings

Tim.

101878[/snapback]

Yeah I figured that I just saw that they listed the size and figured from that you could get them local.

Eric Bourlet said:
Tim_Duggan said:
Time is of the essence so I have to source locally  :rolleyes: Takes 2 weeks + from the US - overnight in Oz.

Tim.

101878[/snapback]

Yeah I figured that I just saw that they listed the size and figured from that you could get them local.

101890[/snapback]

Thanks Eric,

Rebuilding the OS for Mark - see the "kiity cat in outback" thread...... looks like I will be building it this week for him.

Any info you would care to share on the set-up would be great B)

Tim.

Tim_Duggan said:
Eric Bourlet said:
Tim_Duggan said:

Tim.

101878[/snapback]

101890[/snapback]

Thanks Eric,

Rebuilding the OS for Mark - see the "kiity cat in outback" thread...... looks like I will be building it this week for him.

Any info you would care to share on the set-up would be great B)

Tim.

101974[/snapback]

Tim follow the instructions that come with the boat to the letter. Use a 1440 cut back and pitched (Mark ANderson did mine) and tune the CG per the instructions when the boat is right it will run flater than any other tunnel you have seen and will take corners at full tilt boogy without having to be set.

hey guys just brought a dumas and want to get an o.s outboard!!!! before i buy i want to know what the are like, power wise, race wise, relability and will they put on a good battle againts a k@b? i have an irwin tuned pipe for it aswell. thnx justin

Nice engine. Has a nickel plated sleeve though. If you are careful not to get it too hot and don't grind on the sleeve it will be fine.

Back