OS Outboard Discontinued

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's something messed up on that page, the .81 VR-M is not listed as discontinued, but definitely is, while the outboard shows discontinued, but still shows up on their boat engines page: http://www.osengines.com/engines/boat.html

The outboard is also listed in their 2006 catalog. I wonder if they messed up where they put the * ?

I checked the link and couldn't see anything saying it was being discontinued. I haven't heard anything about that. But, I don't work in Champaign.

JD
There's an * on it and note at the bottom saying "* Item is discontinued"

There's something messed up on that page, the .81 VR-M is not listed as discontinued, but definitely is, while the outboard shows discontinued, but still shows up on their boat engines page: http://www.osengines.com/engines/boat.html

The outboard is also listed in their 2006 catalog. I wonder if they messed up where they put the * ?

I checked the link and couldn't see anything saying it was being discontinued. I haven't heard anything about that. But, I don't work in Champaign.

JD
There's an * on it and note at the bottom saying "* Item is discontinued"
The engine is not discontinued:)

Rw

It was discontinued at one time. They must of forgot to update the asterics on that page.

Mike

At "O.S. Engines Home Page" I haven't been able to find the "Power Take-Off Shaft" in they're

"Parts Listing" list for the XM,,,wonder why that is,, probably cause it's the only part I want.

Seem's to be the only part not listed there.

Last edited by a moderator:
For you guys that are thinking about the O/S engine, buy one and see what all the excitment is about. It is a great sport engine and in my opinion, it is the engine to have when running the sport class.

For the record:

And NO...I am not sponsored by O/S. They don't even know who I am.

Yea they do.....

Grim

My phone has caller ID...I have never seen them on there. :(

If they were going to sponsor someone, Eric Betty should be the one to get a O/S sponsorship. Why would they want to sponsor the second fastest guys anyway? Hey, we love the engine and hope that O/S always has them available.

LOL...

Jerry

You need to click on the exploded-views. Go to the 21 XM link and then you can look up the part. It is #16 - 23852100 Here is the link to tower's page.

Mike

Jerry

You need to click on the exploded-views. Go to the 21 XM link and then you can look up the part. It is #16 - 23852100 Here is the link to tower's page.

Mike
Ahhhh,,that's soo lovely,, you little gem,,where have you been so long?

not you Mike :lol: :lol:

But thanks a bunch for the link :)

Latest posts

Back