• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OS .81 VR-Ms

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piper_chuck

I've got too many spare engines, and a new car to pay for. On the sales block are two OS .81 VR-M engines One has never seen fuel. The other was rebuilt with a new piston/liner and bearings. Both engines include the flywheel.

New .81 VR-M $220 http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...si&img=2906 sold pending funds

Rebuilt .81 VR-M $160 http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...si&img=2908 Has new piston, liner, and bearings. sold

Priority Mail shipping to the lower 48 is included in the price. I can take Paypal as long as it is not funded by credit or debit. Money orders work too. Replies to this thread only, no PMs or emails. The first to say I'll take it gets it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment sent.
I was told the OS liked a big pipe, like a 90~101 pipe??
I ran a Macs 11cc pipe ( 67 size ) on a OS81 11 1/4 11 1/2- it would scream in a mono. I always ran a Small prop 255 prather on that boat with a short pipe. It turns some serious R`s

I'll take the NIB engine. I'm unsure about how to go about paying for it though. I'll look into paypal!

I have a paypal account, but it's funded by my credit card. Maybe a money order would be the safest and easiest way. I also have one more (huge) problem that I just though about. Gustav is heading straight for me!! (I'm directly in the center of the cone of error). This may cause problems with the mailing system. It might be easier if you could just call me, and we could work things out that way.

I have a paypal account, but it's funded by my credit card. Maybe a money order would be the safest and easiest way. I also have one more (huge) problem that I just though about. Gustav is heading straight for me!! (I'm directly in the center of the cone of error). This may cause problems with the mailing system. It might be easier if you could just call me, and we could work things out that way.
Sent you a PM.

Sent you a PM.
I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full or something. I'll try again tommorrow.

Back