• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS OS MAX 46 VR-M

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OS46VR-m

$125.00 plus shipping- SOLD

This 46 vr-m as you see it has new P/S, new intake rotor,new bearings

screws included just not shown here

os 4e carb

IMG_07681.JPG

first Ill take it

Ops 45 older never been run (SOLD)

As you see it

$150.00 ShippedIMG_07662.JPGIMG_07671.JPG20170219_210213.jpg-Sold

IMG_0715.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
We can look when you come to get the motor

I have a couple of pipes that might work

This motor was one of a pair that were in a Gator Ground effects twin, one day ill rebuild that

I used the K&B louvered pipes and I believe I gave one of those to Charlie out at Taku lake many years ago

Ill pull the pipes and let you look.

I found two pipes that will work no shipping on these

Richard

Paul,

I have the following available. The top pipe with muffler is no longer available but all others are.

Starting with the

#1 silver no muffler $30.00

#2 black CMB muffled pipe $40.00

#3 Brand new, never seen fuel Irwin pipe $50.00

#4 OPS nitro $30.00

All pipes/prices are plus shipping

40 sized pipe.jpeg

Richard,

I'll take the Irwin pipe.

Would you do the OS engine, pipes 2 & 3 for $200?

Hey Paul

The pipes in the pictures belong to Rick Bellinger and are not mine to sell

I have a couple here that will work

We will talk tomorrow and you can decide if you want one or both then, but I believe I would get the Irwin pipe anyway if I were you

Richard

Paul,

I have the following available. The top pipe with muffler is no longer available but all others are.

Starting with the

#4 OPS nitro $30.00

Rick what is the very top pipe that if halfway cut off? if you dont mind me asking

Paul,

Starting with the

#4 OPS nitro $30.00

Rick what is the very top pipe that if halfway cut off? if you dont mind me asking
Sam,

How are you and Dad doing

Not sure what it was? My thoughts were it was an International pipe, but not sure.

It is already sold though.

Out of curiosity I weighed a couple of pipes. My 90 quiet pipe is right at 6 ozs, my 21 nitro pipe is just a touch over 2 ozs. USPS priority for a large package is $8.35 for a priority package 1# and less, $12.75 for a package between 1 and 2 pounds.

I don't mind paying actual shipping costs, but I'm not real fond of paying over and above as it's no more work to go to USPS and ship a package to a CONUS address vs. Alaska.

The Black CMB 45 pipe is a good pipe. Was the pipe I used to run 100 mph back in 1997.

Back