• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS OS MAX 46 VR-M

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul,

I have the following available. The top pipe with muffler is no longer available but all others are.

Starting with the

#1 silver no muffler $30.00

#2 black CMB muffled pipe $40.00

#3 Brand new, never seen fuel Irwin pipe $50.00

#4 OPS nitro $30.00

All pipes/prices are plus shipping
Rick what is the very top pipe that if halfway cut off? if you dont mind me asking
Sam,

How are you and Dad doing

Not sure what it was? My thoughts were it was an International pipe, but not sure.

It is already sold though.
We are good, thats what it looks like wish i would have got that one oh well!

Paul,

Since I needed to take another pipe to the P.O.

I boxed the two pipes you are interested in up and took them along to get pricing. From Jax Florida to Anchorage AK. would be $12.75 which includes tracking and $50.00 insurance.

It could go for $12.35 no insurance and could take up to two weeks.

So!!!!! you comment about "I don't mind paying actual shipping cost, but not real fond of paying over and above as it's no more work to go to USPS and ship a package to a CONUS address vs. Alaska"

So,,,, I will retract my "make it $108.35 and we are good" offer and go back to my original $110.00 Take it. Or leave it!

Pipe 2 is listed for $40, pipe 3 is listed for $50. By my math that's $90 for both, and add $12.75 shipping that comes to $102.75. Maybe my math is off?

Richard,

Thanks for the OS, it was nice meeting you. I'm looking forward to getting it back together and in the roadrunner.

Back