Orlando Pro Race Date Change

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vegaskiller73

For those interested:

"Orlando Pro Race Date Change

I just spoke with Wayne from the Orlando Culvert Dodgers Club. The date has been changed to March 29 and 30th. Friday the 28 will be open water to all who can make it.

We will adjust the evening events for the new dates.

Thanks and hope to see you all there!!

Fred

APRCRA"

Enter Here

http://www.aprcra.org/ORDRace.php

How bout posting a entry list class by class as the entries arrive. That would be great and really help with the promotion of your race also.

Thanks Steve H.

The new dates are the same as the World OB Tunnel Championships in Charleston. Not good planning for any tunnels to attend.

The entry list is being added to now. Once there is a significant amount of entries to post I will post them.

Guys the money is there for the taking, you just have to show up, race, and have a good time. If everyone sits back to see "IF" anything will happen, nothing is going to happen.

They originally had this race planned the weekend earilier, but with that being Easter weekend, OCD decided to move to the next weekend. That was all they could do.

BTW, looks like mostly gas and electrics are interested in running in Orlando. There are only a few Gas boaters "Registered" for the event. I heard there will be a nice gathering of FEs also.

Come race and have a good time. :D

Back