• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OPS 7.5 for sale~SOLD!~

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Olson

I just bought an OPS 7.5 motor from a local hobby shop and decided not to use it. It is about 4-5 years old but is new in the box. I paid $175.00 plus 6% sales tax. I've added an Aeromarine flex cable collet to it and wil sell it for what I paid for the motor minus the tax but $5.00 for shipping. Any questions, e-mail me or send me a private message.

Re:OPS 7.5 for sale

I knew that someone would ask this question last night after I posted it. It's the 8711 motor. I put in a glow plug and added some Marvel Mystery Oil to keep it lubed.

I've lowered the price on this motor to $150.00. Need to sell ASAP. Price includes shipping in the 48.

Yes Randy, I still have the engine. I will ship to Canada if needed. I don't really know the difference between the engines.

Back